PDA

View Full Version : What I'd Like To See Show-Wise

DisruptiveSpirit
01-24-2008, 03:43 PM
I would like to see a sort of behind the scenes kind of show. Sorta like show the film crew filming the family. Just to show what it entails creating the show. All the equipment they have to use/set up. How the camera crew may get in the way around the house. Maybe even show us some of what they do in the editing room. How long it takes to create one show, etc.

I'd also like to see a show where they actually take viewers emails/questions and answer them on air. Like a sit down kind of show where all they do is answer questions. That would be nice.

What would be some of the things you's like to see happen on/with the show?

RoloffFan
01-24-2008, 05:18 PM
I would love to see any blooper scenes. Take 20......LOL

DisruptiveSpirit
01-24-2008, 05:19 PM
Yeah I remember last year some time many of us here suggested that. THAT would be great!

just me
01-24-2008, 05:37 PM
I would like to see a behind the scenes too. That would be interesting.

Pinksneakers2
01-24-2008, 05:56 PM
I would like to see a sort of behind the scenes kind of show. Sorta like show the film crew filming the family. Just to show what it entails creating the show. All the equipment they have to use/set up. How the camera crew may get in the way around the house. Maybe even show us some of what they do in the editing room. How long it takes to create one show, etc.

I'd also like to see a show where they actually take viewers emails/questions and answer them on air. Like a sit down kind of show where all they do is answer questions. That would be nice.

What would be some of the things you's like to see happen on/with the show?

I really like the idea of a behind the scenes show as a special. I don't think any other reality show has done such a thing.

Viewer questions and emails is also a good idea for a show or even just answering a couple of viewer emails and questions at the end of each episode.

I bet a live viewer call in night would get the highest ratings ever and would be really entertaining then we could try to guess the screen names of the callers. :mrgreen:

I also like the idea of having people from one of the other reality shows visit the farm like Jon and Kate plus 8.

DisruptiveSpirit
01-24-2008, 05:57 PM
All good ideas!

indycindyo
01-24-2008, 06:09 PM
I happen to know that Jeremy (my fav. if you haven't guessed) snowboards, and pretty well too! I'd like to see him do this on the show. Or is any of it filmed during winter months? I think there was a Christmas show once. So hey Jer, if you read this, find a way to put one of your snowboarding stunts into a show. :)

Pinksneakers2
01-24-2008, 07:11 PM
I happen to know that Jeremy (my fav. if you haven't guessed) snowboards, and pretty well too! I'd like to see him do this on the show. Or is any of it filmed during winter months? I think there was a Christmas show once. So hey Jer, if you read this, find a way to put one of your snowboarding stunts into a show. :)

I would enjoy an episode that included the family at a
ski resort. I love watching winter sports as I have
not had the opportunity to participate in them
the last few years. Hopefully next year. Was
just talking about hoping to ski next season
earlier tonight. I read Matt skiied
when he was younger, which is pretty amazing
considering all his operations on his legs.

stlcardsfan06
01-24-2008, 07:56 PM
I think that was the point of last season's "Lost Episodes," to show some of the unused footage. But I agree with you that it would be interesting to see some of the outtakes where the family and the TV crews interact during the course of regular filming. Sort of like what they did with "John & Kate Plus Eight" a few weeks back. I particularly enjoyed seeing the outtakes of the Gosselins' trip to Disney World, because they really showed how much of a drama queen Cara can be.

Auntie502
01-25-2008, 07:08 AM
Id like to see behind the scene things to. That would be cool.

indycindyo
01-26-2008, 12:23 PM
I feel stupid now because today I was watching a rerun on Discovery Health channel where they all take their beds and stuff out of their bedrooms and paint and fix up Zach & Jeremy's and Jacobs rooms, etc. ANyhow, they showed the preview for "next week" and it was the kids playing in the snow, Jeremy snowboarding, etc. I guess I missed that one because I had no idea they had had a show like that. :oops: I would really like to see that one.

Bob45
01-26-2008, 12:43 PM
I Always Wondered If The Camera Crew Lives On The Farm,because They Film At Night Also. Or Do They Have Hotel Rooms.

RayRay
01-26-2008, 05:38 PM
I would as well LOVE to see a behind the scenes look. And I'd love to see Jeremy snowboard(he's also my fav)

GizmoMac
01-26-2008, 06:31 PM
I would also love to see the behind the scenes stuff.

DisruptiveSpirit
01-26-2008, 06:46 PM
Don't feel stupid. Because, even tho they showed them snowboarding, it wasn't nearly as long as you'd prob like to see. Based on what you explained before. It was a very short clip.

I feel stupid now because today I was watching a rerun on Discovery Health channel where they all take their beds and stuff out of their bedrooms and paint and fix up Zach & Jeremy's and Jacobs rooms, etc. ANyhow, they showed the preview for "next week" and it was the kids playing in the snow, Jeremy snowboarding, etc. I guess I missed that one because I had no idea they had had a show like that. :oops: I would really like to see that one.

indycindyo
01-26-2008, 07:55 PM
Don't feel stupid. Because, even tho they showed them snowboarding, it wasn't nearly as long as you'd prob like to see. Based on what you explained before. It was a very short clip.

Thanks, you made me feel a little better. :mrgreen:

RayRay
01-27-2008, 06:17 AM
I don't think I've ever seen that episode...

Auntie502
01-29-2008, 04:44 AM
Id like to see more visits from Matt & Amy's families.

Auntie502
01-29-2008, 04:45 AM
Oh yes, the snowboarding one was right after Zach had his leg surgery. So he couldnt go out there & play with them.

DisruptiveSpirit
01-31-2008, 08:33 AM
I know I said I'd like to see a behind the scenes kind of show. Just wanted to add that, on that show I'd love to hear what the film crew and producers think of the family, of filming, where they stay, how many hours they put in, what their favorite show was, etc.

luvjOi
01-31-2008, 08:53 AM
I would like to see a behind the scenes episode and bloopers.

wolfman
01-31-2008, 11:22 PM
A bloopers episode would be good