PDA

View Full Version : I love Pop and Honey plus Matts Secretary

mountaingal
03-28-2008, 08:40 AM
It was great to see Pop and Honey in the latest episodes of LPBW while Matt and Amy were away on their cruise. What wonderful people they are! I felt a little sorry for Peg because of Matts secretary ( is she) running the show and complaining about Peg moving from her station to help out the Pumpkin Customers. Being Friendly and helpful seems to be part of Pegs nature.
I will say Matt has a good secretary. She's a no nonsense kind of gal who looks like she gets things done and on time too. I hope she lightens up a little towards Peg while they are in a working situation together.

DisruptiveSpirit
03-28-2008, 09:44 AM
I just think everyone was under a lot of stress. Matt was gone. And there were obviously more people there than expected. Plus some people who were supposed to help out never showed up. Sooooo, given all that, I can kinda see why Becky got so upset. I'm sure things between them all are fine. Otherwise she probably wouldn't be working for him still. LOL

cutefamily
03-28-2008, 09:47 AM
What I want to know is a lady named Barb still working there?:shock: She is the one Becky mentioned she was mad at on the show Barb?:dunno: promised to show up at the farm and didn't. Let's blame it all on that lady-lol

DisruptiveSpirit
03-28-2008, 09:48 AM
LOL Cute! Sounds like a plan.

Riggs
03-28-2008, 09:50 AM
LOL Cute! Sounds like a plan.
Thats definately Fosho...

Sissy
03-28-2008, 07:00 PM
Ok, it is Barb's fault... that is our story and we are sticking to it. hehehehe

cutefamily
03-28-2008, 07:01 PM
sissy you're back!! Glad you are staying with us. It's nice to have new people join the crew! :grin:

Sissy
03-28-2008, 07:03 PM
Ahhhh, thank you cute. I love being part of the crew. :)

cutefamily
03-28-2008, 07:12 PM
Hey...My gold crown Matt gave me to wear is missing? :shock: Are you polishing it again or has the TLC forum meanies taken it from you? :mrgreen:

Sissy
03-28-2008, 07:49 PM
Gold Crown?

cutefamily
03-28-2008, 07:56 PM
Oh, sorry I didn't think before posting that.. it's a long story though. To make it short another board ( without any big details) said Matt gave me a gold crown for posting and that I live on the farm cough, cough, or so another board says I do :roll: So when I post I sometimes have to take out that crown and have it polished. Wouldn't want it to tarnish or anything. lol :roll::roll::mrgreen:

Some real nutties over there on other boards. They just wish they could play in our sandbox in nice rich Roloff dirt. Their sandbox over there has kitty litter in it :teehee:

Sissy
03-28-2008, 07:59 PM
:teehee: I guess I don't know about the "other" board. Do I wanna?

cutefamily
03-28-2008, 08:01 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/toliot/14.gif < this says it all :teehee:

No you don't want to know ;)

Maui for me
03-28-2008, 08:05 PM
lmao....

Sissy
03-28-2008, 08:05 PM
okies :teehee:

mountaingal
03-29-2008, 09:50 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/toliot/14.gif < this says it all :teehee:

No you don't want to know ;)

LOL that icon says it all cutefamily... hahahaha

cutefamily
03-29-2008, 03:58 PM
It does doesn't it :teehee:

Pinksneakers2
04-02-2008, 07:17 PM
Aww Cute! "Nutties" is just too polite! I think they are just jealous of the nice rich and expensive brand-name Roloff sandbox dirt! By the way, you left your crown in the TLC "Ladies (if there are ladies over there???) Room this morning.
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:PHvJQjqNAtPMZM:http://static.zoovy.com/img/rcm1/W150-H150-Bf0f0f0/R/rr_new_gold_royal_crown_buckle.jpg

You can thank me by making a desposit into my Paypal account! :twisted:

PS: Stay away from the http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:SQkgi27nIScnQM:http://www.businessweek.com/autos/autobeat/archives/crackpot.gif'S if you know what I mean.:mrgreen:

cutefamily
04-03-2008, 07:31 AM
Pink lol at your whole message!!!http://bestsmileys.com/lol/19.gif

Thanks for picking up the gold crown- Mint made it smell :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Pinksneakers2
04-03-2008, 08:35 AM
Pink lol at your whole message!!!http://bestsmileys.com/lol/19.gif

Thanks for picking up the gold crown- Mint made it smell :mrgreen::mrgreen:
:teehee: I hear there are rumor that she is now a Roloff supporter! Pretty amazing turnaround for someone who claims to watch show without volume or not watch at all!

cutefamily
04-03-2008, 10:54 AM
:teehee: I hear there are rumor that she is now a Roloff supporter! Pretty amazing turnaround for someone who claims to watch show without volume or not watch at all!

We always knew she was, why she claims to be on the dark side I'll never know. Unless she just wants to hang with the gang because she isn't popular :teehee:that poor thing keeps trying though. :mrgreen:

Pinksneakers2
04-03-2008, 02:06 PM
We always knew she was, why she claims to be on the dark side I'll never know. Unless she just wants to hang with the gang because she isn't popular :teehee:that poor thing keeps trying though. :mrgreen:

I hear she eats Matt burgers morning, day and night so she can be just like Matt!

http://www.google.com/images?q=tbn:_O2lYPTZ6c4J:www.cornichon.org/archives/Giant%252520burger.jpg

Mrs.Sawyer
04-03-2008, 04:46 PM
someone who claims to watch show without volume

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

cutefamily
04-03-2008, 05:54 PM
:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

I'll second that :shock:

Pinksneakers2
04-03-2008, 06:30 PM
I'll second that :shock:

I have read in several posts the sound gets muted when "Matt"
speaks as sound of voice too annoying :roll: Some people certainly
use a great deal of energy on what they will watch and listen
to on the show. Another poster had to make sure he came in late
so as not to see any of the DUI episodes :roll:
I guess it is too simple to just change the channel if you do not like
what you see and hear :dunno:

hvnbnd4
04-04-2008, 05:10 AM
OK maybe I am the only one, but, I really felt Becky was being totally rude to Honey. She was just having fun, and I can imagine all the questions and such people were throwing at her. Becky could always maybe find someone to take Honeys place so she could greet and meet. I just found it appaling that Becky was just standing there glaring at Honey, and making sure everything she said was just right. That would just bug me. I just felt like she was trying to take over. Honey is Matts mom and should be treated as such. Just my opinion. Geri:confused:

Mrs.Sawyer
04-04-2008, 06:15 AM
http://i15.tinypic.com/680utyb.gif Geri!

Becky should have let Peggy do her thing, it's what she's famous for and no doubt people came to see Honey be Honey! She is one of the Roloff Farm attractions! Anyone could have been a "greeter".

aok351
04-05-2008, 05:49 PM
I would be a greeter, I could walk Rocky around and let him greet people!!:cool::cool::cool:

jgirly
04-06-2008, 02:53 AM
Peggy has posted on her website about this and there's a place for comments, if any of you are interested.

http://www.ronandpeggyroloff.com/

DisruptiveSpirit
04-06-2008, 03:00 AM
Just as I, and some others here have said from the start, it was just a stressful day for everyone. End of story. It's not like they hate each other now because of it.

Peggy has posted on her website about this and there's a place for comments, if any of you are interested.

http://www.ronandpeggyroloff.com/

cutefamily
04-06-2008, 07:49 AM
Thanks jgirly for letting us know about Peggy and Ron's site questions. LOL Is anyone going to ask? I will ask more questions if someone else posts there too:mrgreen:

Mrs.Sawyer
04-06-2008, 07:52 AM
Thanks jgirly for letting us know about Peggy and Ron's site questions. LOL Is anyone going to ask? I will ask more questions if someone else posts there too:mrgreen:

The only question I have is are they eating pickled herring for breakfast in Israel?:mrgreen:

cutefamily
04-06-2008, 07:53 AM
The only question I have is are they eating pickled herring for breakfast in Israel?:mrgreen:

Dare ya to ask her:teehee:

Mrs.Sawyer
04-06-2008, 07:57 AM
Dare ya to ask her:teehee:

okey dokey!:mrgreen:

cutefamily
04-06-2008, 07:57 AM
lol Sawyer!:twisted::teehee::teehee:

Mrs.Sawyer
04-06-2008, 08:54 AM
done! :mrgreen:

http://www.peggyroloff.com/ronpeg/?p=87

cutefamily
04-06-2008, 09:09 AM
WOW!!! You really did it....now I want to know more about the Peg and Becky brawl :teehee::teehee: DS, I know you said end of story, but I have to know more :mrgreen:

cutefamily
04-06-2008, 09:47 AM
So I asked her :teehee: http://ronandpeggyroloff.com/

Mrs.Sawyer
04-06-2008, 10:06 AM
:thumb:So I asked her :teehee: http://ronandpeggyroloff.com/

gap134
04-06-2008, 10:12 AM
We've had this pickled herring discussion before. I knew a Norwegian couple that use to eat it all the time. I thought it was basically a Scandinavian food, so I just looked it up: "Pickled herring is a delicacy popular in Europe and has become a basic part of Jewish cuisine"

Ya learn something everyday.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herring

Mrs.Sawyer
04-06-2008, 10:20 AM
My Dad was Polish and ate it all the time, which is how I came to love it. But for breakfast?? Not until I went to Israel! 8)

gap134
04-06-2008, 10:42 AM
Pickled herring and sour cream for breakfast - wow!

cutefamily
04-06-2008, 11:20 AM
I don't know what that would even taste like, but just thinking of it makes me kind of ill. Guess I will never know unless I try it.

mattlover87
04-06-2008, 11:35 AM
So I asked her :teehee: http://ronandpeggyroloff.com/

LOL!! That's my good ol buddy cute! Go girl! :woot: :thumb: :teehee:

cutefamily
04-06-2008, 12:12 PM
LOL!! That's my good ol buddy cute! Go girl! :woot: :thumb: :teehee:

:teehee::teehee:Is anyone else going to ask any questions? Or is everyone chicken ha.

aok351
04-06-2008, 03:01 PM
:woot::woot::woot:You rock Cute!!!:mrgreen:

cutefamily
04-06-2008, 03:45 PM
lol aok I guess that means you are going to chicken out huh? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sawyer and I are the only brave souls huh?

Go on ask Peggy and Ron something :lol::lol: I double dog dare ya :twisted:

aok351
04-06-2008, 04:07 PM
I had not checked there site out in a while, It looks great!!

cutefamily
04-06-2008, 04:41 PM
But... did you post a question? :teehee:

aok351
04-06-2008, 05:06 PM
What should I ask?????:dunno::grin:

Pinksneakers2
04-06-2008, 05:10 PM
:teehee::teehee:Is anyone else going to ask any questions? Or is everyone chicken ha.
I wanted to ask a question but I am having trouble loggin on or registering
for the site and I was a member of the other site. I kept getting some strange error message about my browser not supporting cookies or blocking them, which is not true. :(:(

aok351
04-06-2008, 05:25 PM
But... did you post a question? :teehee:
Ok!!! I've asked a question now!!!:mrgreen:

cutefamily
04-06-2008, 05:49 PM
keep trying pink! 8)

aok I am going over to look :mrgreen: Let's see what kind of a man you are :teehee:

cutefamily
04-06-2008, 05:55 PM
Good job aok!! :thumb: Hopefully we will have some followers:grin:

WE know who you chickens are out there:teehee: Wonder if TLC knows? They can dish the dirt, but can't ask for the true answers they would rather trash the Roloff's instead. Just the regular posters do I mean. :roll: I feel sorry that some new posters don't know they have an option of coming to a kind board to chat with fans of the show. That is sad.

DisruptiveSpirit
04-06-2008, 05:59 PM
That wouldn't be a problem is stupid TLC would stop advertising their site as the forum to go to to talk about the show. I wish Matt was able to mention this one on the show.

Having people go there as a "fan" forum is very misleading. That forum is everything but.

...........I feel sorry that some new posters don't know they have an option of coming to a kind board to chat with fans of the show. That is sad.

cutefamily
04-06-2008, 06:02 PM
Now that is a great post!! AGREE DS!

Matt needs to wear a MR.com shirt on the show. He would have long lasting friends and fans. Not like the other board that trashes him.

btw DS did you post over there? On ronandpeggyroloff.com? :)

DisruptiveSpirit
04-06-2008, 06:04 PM
I wish! But knowing TLC they would blur it out.

It's a shame tho for real. I would have never even thought of searching for this site had I not seen it listed, briefly, over on TLC back when it first came out. And, I'm sure there are a lot of people out there like that too. They just don't think to look for a ML site because, after all, TLC says on TV that the place to go is their forum.

Now that is a great post!! AGREE DS!

Matt needs to wear a MR.com shirt on the show. He would have long lasting friends and fans. Not like the other board that trashes him.

DisruptiveSpirit
04-06-2008, 06:04 PM
I will PM you about your last sentence.

cutefamily
04-06-2008, 06:07 PM
You are so right! And TLC would blur it out fosho! :mrgreen:

Matt is an executive consultant for the show surely he can lay something on the counter with MR.com on it. I know "I" will catch it. Then I can post it here on this board. The TLCers who say they never browse here will come read it ( lol :mrgreen:) and the news will spread like wildfires! :grin:

Now DS can you ring matt and tell him our board plan :teehee:

DisruptiveSpirit
04-06-2008, 06:10 PM
I think I'm gonna ask and see what he says about that. I'm sure he will say it's TLC's rules, but still. Maybe we can plant a seed.

cutefamily
04-06-2008, 06:14 PM
Tell him he can't blame the TRUE fans for trying :grin:

aok351
04-07-2008, 06:57 AM
Peggy's Response:
Thanks Cutefamily and aok, We are enjoying ourselves and others we meet along the way here in Israel. Glad you are enjoying the travelogue.
As for the questions you asked…. It was a mad house at the farm but we expected that as we’ve worked the pumpkin season a few times in the past. Becky was in charge by Matt’s direction and that was fine with us. The problem came in miscommunication.
The week before Matt had shown us around the places where we would be serving and we (and friends who were with us) remember him saying we would be not just greeters but Ambassadors, representing the family since he and Amy would be gone. We didn’t know he had changed his mind.
Ron totally enjoyed his role as Sheriff and working with Jeremy and the others there. He loves to meet and greet the folks and fans who come for the day.
I was a bit put off with such strict instructions from Becky but complied as I knew she was in charge. When the lines coming in were down then I would go to the people standing in line to talk a bit to make the time go more quickly.
I haven’t seen the show yet so I don’t know what was shown. It was a tough first week end but I thought it was going quite well. I had some suggestions about selling tickets down the cart ride line as I can be trusted with money but that wasn’t taken very well.
At the end of the week end, after Becky said she had the power from Matt to fire me I was terribly hurt. Cried a lot that week end.
After our grandchildren told Ron about the insults and tough time and disrespect I was given he decided we should not return. Surely Matt would call and we could talk it over. I tried to talk with Becky at the Sunday night meeting about my role but was rebuffed. I didn’t write a note that evening.
Ron wrote out his script of what he wanted to say so as to contain his anger. He simply said, ‘due to the things my grandchildren reported to me today about how my wife was treated, neither of us will be returning to work next week end. I will not tolerate the disrespect.’
I have chosen not to carry a grudge as it only eats me up. Life it too short.
Ron has just said he ‘wouldn’t tolerate that much disrespect for $100 an hour let alone $10 an hour’ we were offered. We were given a check a few weeks later for our time but didn’t cash it in for a few weeks while we considered whether or not we would accept it. In the end we did as it was money truly earned.
Ron was filmed at the house later raving about how he gave more respect to his mother who deserted him than I was shown. Needless to say it was an upsetting time.
We love our family and will not allow this type of thing come between us. aok351 we may be in upcoming episodes as we have been filmed but the editors must choose what is of interest to the fans and viewers. We are not under contract and unpaid so only as it fits the story line will we be included.
Sincerely, Peggy

cutefamily
04-07-2008, 08:07 AM
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Poor thing has not even seen the show.

irisblue
04-07-2008, 08:43 AM
I do not blame Ron for his actions. He was defending his wife. She is still matts mother and should be held as that with respect.No money is worth being disrespected.I felt bad that they made her cry when all she wanted to do was help.

Pinksneakers2
04-07-2008, 08:54 AM
WOW!:o:(:mad::shock::cry:

Sorry Matt, but you should know better than allow anyone
to treat any employee as if they were so easily "disposable".

I can understand everyone being under stress and miscommunications and this was not Becky's regular job blah blah blah but I can never comprehend supporting the treatment of people as if they do not matter. There are much better ways to handle these types of situations!

DisruptiveSpirit
04-07-2008, 10:12 AM
Sounds even worse than what TLC made it out to be and that's a real shame. She didn't say whether or not Matt called or even tried to smooth things over. I hope that he has.

With the comment about TLC only showing what the fans are interested in, I'm REALLY surprised that they don't show more of Ron and Peggy. I KNOW tons of people love them and wish we could see more of them.

cutefamily
04-07-2008, 10:40 AM
Agree'd DS. I know many board fans have waited for Ron and Peggy to show up on more episodes. As I stated before it was a big mistake to drop Ron and Peggy for awhile. It was obvious they (TLC) were doing this way back when they changed the beginning theme to exclude Matt's parents out of the picture. Big mistake on their part.

Matt states: And this is our story! In the beginning theme.

Matt's story is about being a LP in a average height world. The struggles etc. And most of all about their family. Why would TLC drop matt's parents out of the pic then? Taking a trip for the show I understand like the RV trip was great to see. But, when they are always away on trips it's not reality. Having people drop off pools, fencing, basketball courts.. etc is not reality. The show was better showing day to day struggles a family goes through. This is of course is just my opinion. I miss the original starter shows. The sweet Roloff family with grandparents there to see their grandchildren grow up while helping out from time to time.
This is what America is craving to watch- good old American family values again.

DisruptiveSpirit
04-07-2008, 10:44 AM
I've always said that the shows I like best are of them just being at home on the farm doing their thing. Not going from place to place or anything like that.

But, as much as we say that, the ratings are higher than ever. So, obviously tons of people like the way the newer shows are coming along.

Pinksneakers2
04-07-2008, 01:11 PM
I suspect Peggy and Ron are involved in many of the family
activities but likely end up on the cutting room floor. There is
just so many minutes of tape allowed for each show and
I think TLC is not only seeking to satisfy the audience of true fans but also of the "non-fans" of the show who faithfully watch.

I enjoy both the farm and vacation episodes but I also
would like to see Peggy and Ron be more visibile. I think it would be very beneficial to viewers and families to see how the Roloffs deal with the "hoopla" over the Pumpkin Patch because in every
family and business there are times when people annoy one another.
TLC showed us there was a problem. I want TLC to show how it is
resolved.

cutefamily
04-07-2008, 01:39 PM
Great post!

That is a great idea...wonder if TLC producers ever read over here? Some of the best episodes involved an argument and how it was resolved. Remember Ron and Matt and the chicken coop? :teehee: Jeremy and Zach almost hitting eachother and a camera person ( someone heard that on Jer's myspace) ha ha on the way down the hill with the load :lol: Amy and Matt agreeing to disagree :mrgreen: Matt going after Sven in a heated conversation 8) So many normal everyday arguments family members go through.

Maui for me
04-07-2008, 02:21 PM
Nice to hear from them and it was sad to read. We are going through a little misunderstanding in our family now. It will work out, but is uncomfortable while happening and it is basically because of poor communication... I am sure their family dynamics are still great.

Mrs.Sawyer
04-07-2008, 08:57 PM
Becky owes Peggy a big apology :evil:

I don't mind saying I have had a few dealings with Becky, just a few, and this whole incident did not surprise me one bit :-?

luvtheroloffs
04-07-2008, 10:34 PM
I love all the Roloffs, and y'all know that. I understand that blood is be thickr than water.

Sometimes there is more stuff that's too personal for those outside of your kin to know about. Sometimes, even family members tell them little white lies.

I was at the patch waitin in them long lines that day, and there were things done and said by both of them gals that the other most likely felt was "disrespectful".

With one bein family and one not it was like a boss and an employee, as Peggy posted on her site, she was bein paid! Therefore, there musta been specific duties involved, and she must nota been doin her job like she was posta. Or it wouldta gotten blown up.

I'm not defendin Becky as I did not hear all that took place that day. I am only saying that the whole truths are not bein told!

No apolgeez should be sent. All should just move on.

What bout Jer and zach and them grades.

jgirly
04-08-2008, 02:19 AM
Sounds even worse than what TLC made it out to be and that's a real shame. She didn't say whether or not Matt called or even tried to smooth things over. I hope that he has.

With the comment about TLC only showing what the fans are interested in, I'm REALLY surprised that they don't show more of Ron and Peggy. I KNOW tons of people love them and wish we could see more of them.

I know. I mean, I like the trips and all, but I really prefer the shows about their everyday problems more, like date anxiety, teenage girls on the phone and bad grades. *sigh* C'mon TLC!

Mrs.Sawyer
04-08-2008, 06:23 AM
I love all the Roloffs, and y'all know that. I understand that blood is be thickr than water.

Sometimes there is more stuff that's too personal for those outside of your kin to know about. Sometimes, even family members tell them little white lies.

I was at the patch waitin in them long lines that day, and there were things done and said by both of them gals that the other most likely felt was "disrespectful".

With one bein family and one not it was like a boss and an employee, as Peggy posted on her site, she was bein paid! Therefore, there musta been specific duties involved, and she must nota been doin her job like she was posta. Or it wouldta gotten blown up.

I'm not defendin Becky as I did not hear all that took place that day. I am only saying that the whole truths are not bein told!

No apolgeez should be sent. All should just move on.

What bout Jer and zach and them grades.

Why are you suddenly misspelling words and sounding like a hillbilly?

aok351
04-08-2008, 06:39 AM
Obviously this is a family matter, and I hope as Pink stated TLC will show how this is resolved.
IMO Matt (whom I have the highest regard for) needs to step in and smooth this issue out. The longer it goes on the worse it could get.

Fizzykitty
04-08-2008, 06:41 AM
I agree with you aok....

aok351
04-08-2008, 07:13 AM
Another statement from Peggy. I think we all would do well to reflect on her words. What a wise and wonderful woman.:)

Dear Friends,
I have removed my comments about the Pumpkin Patch as those who asked questions were given answers. I do not want this site to become a bashing of anyone. All through life there are lessons to learn and personalities to deal with. For us to come through with peace and grace it takes an act of the will and mercy. “Justice is good, mercy is better.” I can only encourage those of you who are so upset to look inward. We can be grace givers and not be run over but stand tall. How can we have peace in this world when we can’t get along with our spouse, family or friends?
Our personal lives are a picture of the turmoil in the world. Let’s make it a better place with love and forgiveness. God bless you, Peggy

mattlover87
04-08-2008, 10:21 AM
Poor Peg. She's such a sweetie. To hear what happened makes me so sad. :(

mattlover87
04-08-2008, 10:22 AM
Becky owes Peggy a big apology :evil:

I don't mind saying I have had a few dealings with Becky, just a few, and this whole incident did not surprise me one bit :-?

yup:???:

cutefamily
04-08-2008, 10:22 AM
me too :cry: :cry:

Fizzykitty
04-08-2008, 11:28 AM
It makes me sad too:sad:...Matts parents have done so much for him.
It has been quite a long time since this has happened and his mom and dad are a long way away in a foriegn country.And there are obviously still hard feelings.
Things do happen...as we all know... and nothing is worth losing that close loving family that they were .
Not for a bussiness or a dumb tv show.Those things can always be there
but your parents are not always going to be around.
Maybe Becky is invaluable to the company and Matts income..
But Peggy and Ron are more important.

cutefamily
04-08-2008, 11:32 AM
My mother was in ICU this weekend and it scared me to death. You can't replace your mom or dad. I hope Matt has smoothed things over and made his mother feel as she is the most important person in his life. Along with Amy and the kids. What happened that day we will all never know, but it was obvious family feelings were hurt. Poor sweet Peggy and Ron.

mountaingal
04-08-2008, 11:55 AM
I felt upset just thinking that Becky's words hurt Peggy and made her cry. I think Becky could have cut Peggy some slack and allowed her to be The " Ambassadore," to Roloff Farms, representing Matt and Amy while they were away. In fact Peggy should be the Greeting Ambassador of Roloff Farms during Pumpkin Season. It seems she has a way with the visitors from viewing the footage of the show that I saw and someone here wrote that the people love seeing her or something to that affect and they make a strong point.
I don't think Matt could ask for a better MOM!

DisruptiveSpirit
04-08-2008, 12:01 PM
Ok guys, as we now know, many people's feeling were hurt over this incident. And I think by now we have all had our chance to state our own thoughts and opinions on the matter. But in the end it doesn't matter what we think or feel should have or needs to happen. This is an issue, if it even is one still, for the family to deal with. We ALL have issues in our own families. But we all usually deal with them differently and privately.

And so, I am gonna go ahead and close this thread before more feelings are hurt and old issues are brought to light once again. I hope you understand.