PDA

View Full Version : Clutter Commercial With Zach

DisruptiveSpirit
08-18-2008, 04:23 PM
LMAO! Just saw a commercial on TLC about clutter and it showed Zach. LMAO!

Riggs
08-18-2008, 04:36 PM
Too bad I cannot see it until I get Back, as I am in Orlando Right now on vacation, and am unable to get TLC at My Hotel.. and Hoping that the Tropical Storm Fay doesn't do much damage to my area...

tyler
08-18-2008, 04:36 PM
haha really? ill have to keep tlc turned on and look out for it haha

DisruptiveSpirit
08-18-2008, 04:37 PM
On vacation huh? That's cool. We haven't had the chance to take one this year.

Stay safe down there. I know that Fay was supposed to hit today wasn't it?

Too bad I cannot see it until I get Back, as I am in Orlando Right now on vacation, and am unable to get TLC at My Hotel.. and Hoping that the Tropical Storm Fay doesn't do much damage to my area...

DisruptiveSpirit
08-18-2008, 04:39 PM
Yup. It said something like "Clutter got you down?" As it showed a pic of Zach looking down at a pile of clothes and whatnot all over the floor. Then it went on to talk about how to de-clutter your home. LOL And showed Zach some more (it was abviously a clip from a past show). And it said something like "Stay tuned for more tips from TLC."

tyler
08-18-2008, 04:40 PM
haha sweet! def need to check it out i was watching the history channel, but i perfer tlc at times

Mrs.Sawyer
08-18-2008, 04:44 PM

:teehee:

tyler
08-18-2008, 04:47 PM
maybe i can get some ideas on that to declutter my room hehe.. actually it
s not that bad, just apartment living sucks.

DisruptiveSpirit
08-18-2008, 04:49 PM
I hear that! At times it drives me crazy. Other times I'm fine with it.

......apartment living sucks.

tyler
08-18-2008, 04:55 PM
i dislike it. im used to a nice sized house.. and a big sized farm house(my grandpas back in philly)

Sheri_T
08-18-2008, 05:43 PM
We moved my son into his first apartment last weekend. It is an efficiency that he shares with another college student. Small but cute! Lucky for him his neighbors are pretty quiet.
I like it because his unit faces the office. Gives me a false sense of security for him. ;-)

I hear that! At times it drives me crazy. Other times I'm fine with it.

DisruptiveSpirit
08-18-2008, 05:45 PM
Well that's always good. :lol:

.....I like it because his unit faces the office. Gives me a false sense of security for him. ;-)

Sheri_T
08-18-2008, 05:47 PM
The fact that it faces the office or my false sense of security???

DisruptiveSpirit
08-18-2008, 05:49 PM
That it faces the office. LOL Let's hope it's a good thing and you don't have to worry about anything.

The fact that it faces the office or my false sense of security???

jeanne230
08-18-2008, 06:23 PM
I have seen that de clutter commercial with Zach actually there are two of them one he is holding a trash bag and the other is in front of a washing machine. It was months ago when I saw it. I wanted to start a thread on it but my crazy computer doesn't let me start threads!

DisruptiveSpirit
08-18-2008, 06:27 PM
You still can't start threads? I wish I knew what was going on so I could help.

I have seen that de clutter commercial with Zach actually there are two of them one he is holding a trash bag and the other is in front of a washing machine. It was months ago when I saw it. I wanted to start a thread on it but my crazy computer doesn't let me start threads!

jeanne230
08-18-2008, 06:31 PM
Nope still can't start threads! It is extremely frustrating as the Roloff's say fustrating!

DisruptiveSpirit
08-18-2008, 06:40 PM
Dang! And I already suggested everything I could think of. That really sucks.

jeanne230
08-18-2008, 07:00 PM
DS,pm me what you told me before and I will get Willie to set down and see what he can do!

DisruptiveSpirit
08-18-2008, 07:05 PM
Well, I mostly thought it had something to do on Eric's/the forum's end. But he checked everything and said it was all set fine and that you should be able to post just fine. Other than that, I can't think of anything off hand to try (although I did mention you should try cleaning your cache, clearing things, restarting the comp, running some spyware programs, etc). Give me some time and I will try to look into it further.

DS,pm me what you told me before and I will get Willie to set down and see what he can do!

Mrs.Sawyer
08-18-2008, 07:15 PM
just use Willie's PC when you want to start a thread ;)

DisruptiveSpirit
08-18-2008, 07:24 PM
Check your PM.

Riggs
08-19-2008, 09:48 AM
only in the southern area like Miami and that area, we may get brushed by it tonight, but as of now it looks like we will be missed as its going out to sea east of me.. but its somewhat good news...