PDA

View Full Version : Can't we please stop with the divorce talk??

bethannf
12-22-2009, 05:45 AM
I hate the direction I am seeing this show taking lately! Literally every episode has them (mostly Amy) talking about the possibility of divorce. And over what?? Some minor disagreements and personality conflicts. Matt and Amy need to work this out, plan things to do together and things to do separetly and not criticize each other so much, especially in front of the kids. This kind of thing is NOT worth tearing your family apart over. Trust me I know! My parents divorced 15 years ago because my mom was "bored". Brilliant reason, now her life is hell, she has no money, ill health, and would do anything to be married to my dad again. (not to mention that MY life would be a heck of a lot easier if they'd stayed together!)

I'm not saying there are not some valid reasons for divorce (see Jon and Kate) but I don't see those reasons with Matt and Amy and I want them to STOP what they're doing and get it together before it's too late!!!

Beth

Sheri_T
12-22-2009, 05:48 AM
I agree bethann. :thumb:

Mrs.Sawyer
12-22-2009, 06:53 AM
These shows were filmed almost a year ago. They are still together. And we are still watching ;) Can you say ratings grabber?

DisruptiveSpirit
12-22-2009, 06:54 AM
Yup.

Daverbonz
12-22-2009, 07:22 AM
I hate the direction I am seeing this show taking lately! Literally every episode has them (mostly Amy) talking about the possibility of divorce. And over what?? Some minor disagreements and personality conflicts. Matt and Amy need to work this out, plan things to do together and things to do separetly and not criticize each other so much, especially in front of the kids. This kind of thing is NOT worth tearing your family apart over. Trust me I know! My parents divorced 15 years ago because my mom was "bored". Brilliant reason, now her life is hell, she has no money, ill health, and would do anything to be married to my dad again. (not to mention that MY life would be a heck of a lot easier if they'd stayed together!)

I'm not saying there are not some valid reasons for divorce (see Jon and Kate) but I don't see those reasons with Matt and Amy and I want them to STOP what they're doing and get it together before it's too late!!!

Beth

I was saying the same thing last night. Give it a flippin rest. Ok, relationships have their ebbs and flows and nothing is perfect and of course you have to continually work at things especially the friendship/communication side but quit yapping about it and do it. Last time I checked they both lived in the same house and both had a voice.

However, Sawyer is correct. TLC has always done this stuff for ratings. They tried it with J&K but the wheels fell off that one without their help.

ScottPaul
12-22-2009, 07:28 AM
These shows were filmed almost a year ago. They are still together. And we are still watching ;) Can you say ratings grabber?

That would be my guess. :mrgreen:

seebert
12-22-2009, 08:14 AM

Beth

I don't even think Jon's reason for divorce is valid.

In fact, I can only think of ONE valid reason for divorce, and even that is better handled by a charge of assault and the violent spouse being locked up and given treatment for their mental problems (especially given how 4/6 cases of murder-suicide in Oregon in the last three months started).

But then again, I'm Catholic and autistic. I don't understand the concept of divorce to begin with.

Sheri_T
12-22-2009, 08:18 AM

In fact, I can only think of ONE valid reason for divorce, and even that is better handled by a charge of assault and the violent spouse being locked up and given treatment for their mental problems (especially given how 4/6 cases of murder-suicide in Oregon in the last three months started).

But then again, I'm Catholic and autistic. I don't understand the concept of divorce to begin with.

I do not believe in divorce either. I do, however, believe in justifiable homicide. :thumb:

GrayC
12-22-2009, 09:58 AM
I do not believe in divorce either. I do, however, believe in justifiable homicide. :thumb:
:o :teehee:

cclngthr
12-22-2009, 11:27 AM

I think it should be harder than it is to get a divorce. That said, I also think marriage should be a bit harder (for everyone) to get as well.

Jacobsbigbrother
12-22-2009, 12:01 PM

Beth

I totally agree. All Amy can do is complain, and, complain. But, she will never change the way Matt is. No one can change him. Even Jer said that MD says,"Go big, or, go home." And that is the way he has always been. So, they will never get a divorce. And, I know this is TLC's way of doing a ratings boosting session with the show. So, I just take this all with a grain of salt. But, and I do mean but, if they do get a divorce, i will stand by them the whole time.

cclngthr
12-22-2009, 03:09 PM
I totally agree. All Amy can do is complain, and, complain. But, she will never change the way Matt is. No one can change him. Even Jer said that MD says,"Go big, or, go home." And that is the way he has always been. So, they will never get a divorce. And, I know this is TLC's way of doing a ratings boosting session with the show. So, I just take this all with a grain of salt. But, and I do mean but, if they do get a divorce, i will stand by them the whole time.

People have to learn to "accept" others as who they are. Amy's complaints probably became from how she was raised and taught by her parents.

seebert
12-22-2009, 04:16 PM
People have to learn to "accept" others as who they are. Amy's complaints probably became from how she was raised and taught by her parents.

Funny, I see Amy as being *very* accepting and supportive of how Matt really is; the rest is just TLC's crazy editing to capitalize on the "reality stars get divorced" meme.

vincedog3
12-22-2009, 05:01 PM
Yep just call it "TDC" The Divorce Channel, geez does everything that TLC touches have to turn into ashes? Ratings is one thing, but come on. "Reality vs. Actuality."

Grains of salt taken here with hopes none of this stuff that is going on is "Reality"

aok351
12-22-2009, 10:15 PM
Funny, I see Amy as being *very* accepting and supportive of how Matt really is; the rest is just TLC's crazy editing to capitalize on the "reality stars get divorced" meme.
Yep.;)

Roloff_Winterland
12-23-2009, 03:14 AM
HUGE ditto! It is not entertaining to watch.

Yep just call it "TDC" The Divorce Channel, geez does everything that TLC touches have to turn into ashes? Ratings is one thing, but come on. "Reality vs. Actuality."
Exactly. I don't watch that motorcycle show with the father and son, but every commercial they show of it is about the bad relationship between them. TLC should be ashamed of themselves for taking this route with so many of their shows now.

tommyart47
12-23-2009, 04:42 AM

Beth

I hope Matt can get his act together before it's to late. I was really sad to see Amy crying.Stop the bulshit Matt. you will never know how lucky you are to have such a wonderful wife.

tommyart47
12-23-2009, 04:58 AM
Hi Matt: I hope you will never cause Amy to cry again.You are a blessed man to have a wife like Amy. It made me angry to see her crying .Stop the bullshit and look after Amy before it is to late. I know first hand what divorse can do to a family and the hurt it can cause to your kids .My own parents were divorsed and it tore the family apart.
Please stop being such a work aholic and look around you to see how much God has blessed you before you lose it all.
Please Matt, don't cause your wife to cry and remember she is the mother of your children and the best friend you will ever have in life and should be treated with love and respect. To Amy I say, Don't cry Amy I really felt so sad to see tears in your eyes.Matt dosen't seem to know what a treasure he has in you.I am a married man of 43 years and my wife is my very best friend and friends don't make friends cry. I pray you will see the light Matt before you end up alone and miserable. It can happen to you in a heartbeat.

Mrs.Sawyer
12-23-2009, 07:02 AM
tommyart47

I just want to say you are a sweet sweet man :-D

also, please read this:

http://mattroloff.com/talk/showpost.php?p=152105&postcount=101

cutefamily
12-23-2009, 01:38 PM
I hope Matt can get his act together before it's to late. I was really sad to see Amy crying.Stop the bulshit Matt. you will never know how lucky you are to have such a wonderful wife.

LOL! She doesn't know what a great husband she has :-x

Don't rag on My Matt!:stick:

DOTLEMASTER
12-24-2009, 04:40 AM
Hi Matt: I hope you will never cause Amy to cry again.You are a blessed man to have a wife like Amy. It made me angry to see her crying .Stop the bullshit and look after Amy before it is to late. I know first hand what divorse can do to a family and the hurt it can cause to your kids .My own parents were divorsed and it tore the family apart.
Please stop being such a work aholic and look around you to see how much God has blessed you before you lose it all.
Please Matt, don't cause your wife to cry and remember she is the mother of your children and the best friend you will ever have in life and should be treated with love and respect. To Amy I say, Don't cry Amy I really felt so sad to see tears in your eyes.Matt dosen't seem to know what a treasure he has in you.I am a married man of 43 years and my wife is my very best friend and friends don't make friends cry. I pray you will see the light Matt before you end up alone and miserable. It can happen to you in a heartbeat.

I don't remember Matt making Amy cry. I thought she got teary eyed because she was talking about not missing any memories with the kids. I could be wrong. :dunno:

DOTLEMASTER
12-24-2009, 06:07 AM
I don't want to give the wrong impression about Amy. I do like her and I think she is a great person but some times I am just too honest about my opinion. Its a family flaw. I like the whole family. I act like I know them and I really don't. You can't judge people from a thirty minute show. I'm sure the kids get hurt if they read negative things about their parents. I know my children would. My opinions are a dime a dozen.Lol

Mrs.Sawyer
12-24-2009, 07:03 AM
I don't remember Matt making Amy cry. I thought she got teary eyed because she was talking about not missing any memories with the kids. I could be wrong. :dunno:

I wonder if Amy is in perimenopause? If so I feel her pain!!!!!:eek:

DOTLEMASTER
12-24-2009, 07:43 AM
I wonder if Amy is in perimenopause? If so I feel her pain!!!!!:eek:

Me too!! I think premenopause is worse than menopause. When I was going through it I felt like I could climb up a bare wall just taking a running start. It was horrible. I bet she is going through it. That would explain her negative moods.

seebert
12-24-2009, 10:27 AM
I don't want to give the wrong impression about Amy. I do like her and I think she is a great person but some times I am just too honest about my opinion. Its a family flaw. I like the whole family. I act like I know them and I really don't. You can't judge people from a thirty minute show. I'm sure the kids get hurt if they read negative things about their parents. I know my children would. My opinions are a dime a dozen.Lol

I live a lot closer- and I still don't know them. While I agree with Matt that Agritainment is the wave of the future for family farms in the Willamette and Tualatin Valley- I often see him and Amy as outsiders. Not so much their children (though I notice Zach in particular has picked up Amy's Midwestern accent, it's very noticeable out here to us native 'gonies, especially the way they pronounce Oregon, makes me scream at my TV), but Matt has a very Californian view of property rights, as does Amy to a lesser extent. Then again, they've only been here 20 years- where I have family going back to the 1930s on one side, the 1860s on another branch, and on a third branch of the family tree, Klickitat Tribal members who have lived in the Gorge for at least 9000 years. They don't have the traditions us native 'gonies do about Governors Oswald West and Tom McCall, who heroically stood up to the Progressives and their Developmental mindset and gave us great state parks, beaches open to everybody, the bottle bill and limited land use that has kept the Northern Willamette Valley from looking like Southern California.

GrayC
12-24-2009, 12:52 PM
Me too!! I think premenopause is worse than menopause. When I was going through it I felt like I could climb up a bare wall just taking a running start. It was horrible. I bet she is going through it. That would explain her negative moods.
I haven't noticed any premenopause or menopause symptoms in me. There's been like no change in my mood. I've always been a beotch. :smile:

seebert
12-28-2009, 10:05 AM
I live a lot closer- and I still don't know them. While I agree with Matt that Agritainment is the wave of the future for family farms in the Willamette and Tualatin Valley- I often see him and Amy as outsiders. Not so much their children (though I notice Zach in particular has picked up Amy's Midwestern accent, it's very noticeable out here to us native 'gonies, especially the way they pronounce Oregon, makes me scream at my TV), but Matt has a very Californian view of property rights, as does Amy to a lesser extent. Then again, they've only been here 20 years- where I have family going back to the 1930s on one side, the 1860s on another branch, and on a third branch of the family tree, Klickitat Tribal members who have lived in the Gorge for at least 9000 years. They don't have the traditions us native 'gonies do about Governors Oswald West and Tom McCall, who heroically stood up to the Progressives and their Developmental mindset and gave us great state parks, beaches open to everybody, the bottle bill and limited land use that has kept the Northern Willamette Valley from looking like Southern California.

But note my question in the Ask Matt section- I think the Agritainment issue is one that is large enough that I think we need Matt to be a County Commish.

habs120
01-01-2010, 12:19 AM
also i would think that Matt, Amy and TLC would stop this b--l sh-t talk about how amy always worries about matt spending money and not having enough of it...???
i am sure they are paid somewhere in the neighbourhood of $20,000.00 an eposide maybe more & with 20 eposides that is almost $half million dollars just from the show, not counting the farm pumpkin sales and i am sure that matt had placed in their contract some money from dvd sales of their show....

so Amy and TLC please give it a rest we are not buying it....:thumb:

GrayC
01-01-2010, 01:00 PM
also i would think that Matt, Amy and TLC would stop this b--l sh-t talk about how amy always worries about matt spending money and not having enough of it...???
i am sure they are paid somewhere in the neighbourhood of $20,000.00 an eposide maybe more & with 20 eposides that is almost $half million dollars just from the show, not counting the farm pumpkin sales and i am sure that matt had placed in their contract some money from dvd sales of their show....

Hi Zebo! :teehee:

cclngthr
01-01-2010, 03:35 PM

Doesn't matter how much they are paid. I see Amy's point. She likely learned to be frugal with her money where Matt spends it like a drunken sailor. Her concern is a real one and probably can manage money (based on what I see) better.

Matt on the other hand appears to spend money foolishly. A fool and their money are soon parted.

Sooner or later the high income will stop and the extravagant lifetyle will have to change.

GrayC
01-01-2010, 03:41 PM
Amy has handled the finances in the past and Matt took it over. I think Matt has done very well. He has his money in many different investments. He knows how to barter and deal. I seriously don't think he is going to do anything to lose all his money.

cclngthr
01-01-2010, 04:17 PM
The way he spends it, it looks like once TLC stops production of the show, the income will be more difficult to get, especially in this economy. Bartering and dealing is one thing, but that can make it very lean as well.

GrayC
01-01-2010, 04:55 PM
The way he spends it, it looks like once TLC stops production of the show, the income will be more difficult to get, especially in this economy. Bartering and dealing is one thing, but that can make it very lean as well.
I think Matt dabbles in real estate too. He has the pumpkin business, corperate parties at the farm, speaking engagements, DAS, residuals from the show, books, and dvds, and I think he wants to stay active in TV but behind the scenes.

aok351
01-01-2010, 06:08 PM
I think Matt is fully aware that he may not be able to drive and do many other things for much longer (hopefully he will still be able to do these things for many years.)
So if he can afford it, get the car(s) he's always wanted.
Let him enjoy things like this while he can.

GrayC
01-01-2010, 10:17 PM
I think Matt is fully aware that he may not be able to drive and do many other things for much longer (hopefully he will still be able to do these things for many years.)
Yep. I thought of that with his shoulder hurting and arm numb he may not want to drive much anymore. I would have no problem hiring a chauffeur myself. 8) Actually I'm availabe Matt. :mrgreen: I heard Matt tips really well.

cclngthr
01-01-2010, 10:49 PM
I think Matt dabbles in real estate too. He has the pumpkin business, corperate parties at the farm, speaking engagements, DAS, residuals from the show, books, and dvds, and I think he wants to stay active in TV but behind the scenes.

Sooner or later that will start to slow down and likely stop. I don't see the pumpkin business being as large once the show does end, and planning for that should be considered.

I see him driving for a long time. He may have to get rid of the Ford SUV and get a modified van, steering a car should not be hard with stiff shoulders. There are vans that have a modified drivers seat that moves back far enough to transfer from a wheelchair. Due to the advanced airbag systems in cars now, having a wheelchair in the drivers seat position is impossible due to the sensors in the seat and on the seat track (the computer knows where the seat is positioned as well as the person's weight as well as the steering wheel position); if those sensors are missing or not hooked up, it sets a code in the ECU.

GrayC
01-01-2010, 10:55 PM
:roll:

aok351
01-01-2010, 11:08 PM
I see him driving for a long time. He may have to get rid of the Ford SUV and get a modified van, steering a car should not be hard with stiff shoulders. There are vans that have a modified drivers seat that moves back far enough to transfer from a wheelchair. Due to the advanced airbag systems in cars now, having a wheelchair in the drivers seat position is impossible due to the sensors in the seat and on the seat track (the computer knows where the seat is positioned as well as the person's weight as well as the steering wheel position); if those sensors are missing or not hooked up, it sets a code in the ECU.
I hope you are right. And I know you know far more about mobility issues then most. But I know anytime that you are dealing with back/spine issues and surgeries, you are one slip away from possible permanent paralysis.
Hopefully that will never be the case, but no doubt a possibility Matt is weighing in his mind.

DOTLEMASTER
01-02-2010, 07:02 AM
I hope you are right. And I know you know far more about mobility issues then most. But I know anytime that you are dealing with back/spine issues and surgeries, you are one slip away from possible permanent paralysis.
Hopefully that will never be the case, but no doubt a possibility Matt is weighing in his mind.

What I can't understand, if it is so painful for Matt to use his crutches why not go to a wheelchair all the time? It looks so painful to watch him now. I admire him for not giving up but I just hate to see him hurting.:sad:

cclngthr
01-02-2010, 10:08 AM
What I can't understand, if it is so painful for Matt to use his crutches why not go to a wheelchair all the time? It looks so painful to watch him now. I admire him for not giving up but I just hate to see him hurting.:sad:

He may not want to be dependent on a chair just yet, or think the chair would lose his ability to move around independently. The problem there is continual use of crutches will continue the damaging of the shoulder and wrist joints. My wrists at this point go numb within 10 minutes of continual walking, which I'm putting downward pressure which causes the numbness. The power wheelchair solves that. However the chair is limited to what I can do with it.

My spine was totally (front and back) fused in 1981. As far as paralysis, that should not happen because of the fusion. Matt on the other hand has not had that done and when discs degrade, the spinal chord will collapse and be crushed. I think Matt is aware of that, but he might not be aware of what he could do after the fusion. He should be able to do things easier after the surgery.

DOTLEMASTER
01-02-2010, 10:28 AM
I thought I had it bad with four back surgeries. I'll never complain again. cclngthr, you have been through it. My heart goes out to you.

cclngthr
01-02-2010, 04:24 PM
I thought I had it bad with four back surgeries. I'll never complain again. cclngthr, you have been through it. My heart goes out to you.

I had 3 back surgeries, 2 to correct scoliosis, which my spine was at a 45 degree angle. The 3rd was to clean out a severe staph infection, which was right below the fusion I had earlier.

My only complaint is when it is cold, I freeze. With the harrington rod and steel cable and screws holding my spine erect, it gets cold.

I haven't been paying that much attention to the floor, but wheelchairs do better with hardwood or laminate flooring. When I first got my power chair, I had carpeting and it was wore out within a year. I installed hardwood laminate flooring in my house and it made it much easier to get around the house.

I think Matt should do better after the spinal surgery. He also might need shoulder surgery later on as well.

bethannf
01-06-2010, 08:52 AM
One thing that may be contributing to the problems in the marriage as far how unhappy Amy is, is that I don't see her being very involved in the day to day running of the farm and other operations. She does a fair amount of criticizing about things but doesn't seem to have the ambition or drive to be involved. I have a hard time with this as I am a very involved person in all aspects of our family life. If Matt were my husband and had his hand in all these things I'd be right there working along side of him, that would give me a bigger say in how the money was being used too. I know Amy does a lot of speaking engagements and maybe another job too, but that too is hard for me to relate to. I think the reason my husband and I have such a good relationship is that I take a vested interest in everything he does and I know he appreciates that. If Matt were my husband there would be zero need for an assistant because I would be his right hand man, I don't know how Amy can stand to have another woman in there directing things, that would make me nuts, LOL!

I know lots of couples thrive on the "separate" livestyle type of marriage but it would not work for me and I don't really see it working here.

On a side note I agree Matt should have his spinal surgery and get it over with, it might make him feel a lot better and maybe Amy would even take care of him! LOL

Beth

SCRAMBLEDMIND
01-08-2010, 10:42 AM
BETH, or MOLLY.........but fusion is not always the answer......i am about 6 mos from a chair...manual or motor.......my husband would prefer a regular wheel chair......we can not afford rigging the van for a "motor".......but i would perfer a "motor" so i wouldn't be so depended on an other !.........cc

cclngthr
01-08-2010, 04:53 PM
BETH, or MOLLY.........but fusion is not always the answer......i am about 6 mos from a chair...manual or motor.......my husband would prefer a regular wheel chair......we can not afford rigging the van for a "motor".......but i would perfer a "motor" so i wouldn't be so depended on an other !.........cc

To rig a van for a power chair can cost upwards to $7,500 to $15,000 depending on the van. Minivans like the Dodge Caravan require a lot more work because you have to cut out the floor to lower it and raise the entire vehicle up 4 inches. A full size van is cheaper to modify.

I don't like vans that well, I now drive a Mazda 3. I can fit my power chair in the back of the MZ3 and still leave the rear seat up.

ScottPaul
01-12-2010, 08:04 PM

It may be a guy thing but I was thinking the same thing. I can empathize with Matt I am about three years older than he is. I do not have the physical challenges he endures but on occasion i feel a twinge of arthritis. I can understand him wanting to do things that perhaps he might not be able to later on. I agree if he can afford it then he should. Now, getting Amy to see this might be a different story. I can also understand her seeing it from her do we really need it approach.

aok351
01-12-2010, 08:16 PM
It may be a guy thing but I was thinking the same thing. I can empathize with Matt I am about three years older than he is. I do not have the physical challenges he endures but on occasion i feel a twinge of arthritis. I can understand him wanting to do things that perhaps he might not be able to later on. I agree if he can afford it then he should. Now, getting Amy to see this might be a different story. I can also understand her seeing it from her do we really need it approach.
:teehee:Yes, Amy may have different thoughts about it!

tommyart47
05-16-2010, 05:00 AM
I was angry at you Matt, that you brought tears to Amy's face. You will never know what you have until you lose it.I watched your shows since you started on TV to share your family experiences and the last few shows where you started to become a control freak.

Marriage is a two way street and in your case lately,it has become a oneway street.I seen families torn apart by divorces. It's not a pritty site. My wife and I have been married for 43 years now and she is not just my wife and the mother of my 4 children, She is my best friend and friends don't make friends cry.

Amy! My wife is a little person but like you she has a big heart full of love for her family and everyone, when things get rough, although it may seem hard at times, Remember! there is a loving and caring God out there who loves you and all of us. I pray that things will work out for the good for you and Matt. Keep the faith and May God Bless you and the children.
Jesus loves you to Matt and remember, one day, you like me and everyone else, will be judged by the Lord . What excuse will you give Him?

cutefamily
05-16-2010, 05:10 AM
:shock:

DOTLEMASTER
05-16-2010, 07:43 AM
I was angry at you Matt, that you brought tears to Amy's face. You will never know what you have until you lose it.I watched your shows since you started on TV to share your family experiences and the last few shows where you started to become a control freak.

Marriage is a two way street and in your case lately,it has become a oneway street.I seen families torn apart by divorces. It's not a pritty site. My wife and I have been married for 43 years now and she is not just my wife and the mother of my 4 children, She is my best friend and friends don't make friends cry.

Amy! My wife is a little person but like you she has a big heart full of love for her family and everyone, when things get rough, although it may seem hard at times, Remember! there is a loving and caring God out there who loves you and all of us. I pray that things will work out for the good for you and Matt. Keep the faith and May God Bless you and the children.
Jesus loves you to Matt and remember, one day, you like me and everyone else, will be judged by the Lord . What excuse will you give Him?

:confused:

whitedg
05-16-2010, 12:41 PM
:shock:

paultnboy
05-16-2010, 03:55 PM
:wtf::wtf:

Suddenly I feel like I should go to Confession, and I'm not even Catholic.

summerville
05-16-2010, 08:00 PM

Keep an eye on government auctions and you may be able to find a van or very small bus with a hydraulic lift system very cheap. I've seen running decommissioned vans and buses from schools and municipalities go for under a $1000. Just be sure you go and examine it in person before bidding. You could use it as is or remove the lift and put it into your own van. It might take a while before the right size vehicle with a lift system becomes available, but it's worth a look.

I bought my current truck from a government police auction, and saved a lot. If you want, I can PM you some websites, or post them here. And don't fall for any scam offering to sell you a list. Registering and accessing real government auction sites cost nothing.

cutefamily
05-16-2010, 08:27 PM
:wtf::wtf:

Suddenly I feel like I should go to Confession, and I'm not even Catholic.

I am:mrgreen:

luvtheroloffs
05-17-2010, 12:38 AM
i was angry at you matt, that you brought tears to amy's face. You will never know what you have until you lose it.i watched your shows since you started on tv to share your family experiences and the last few shows where you started to become a control freak.

Marriage is a two way street and in your case lately,it has become a oneway street.i seen families torn apart by divorces. It's not a pritty site. My wife and i have been married for 43 years now and she is not just my wife and the mother of my 4 children, she is my best friend and friends don't make friends cry.

Amy! My wife is a little person but like you she has a big heart full of love for her family and everyone, when things get rough, although it may seem hard at times, remember! There is a loving and caring god out there who loves you and all of us. I pray that things will work out for the good for you and matt. Keep the faith and may god bless you and the children.
Jesus loves you to matt and remember, one day, you like me and everyone else, will be judged by the lord . What excuse will you give him?

amen!

Mrs.Sawyer
05-17-2010, 05:02 AM
amen!

:teehee:;)

tommyart47
11-10-2010, 04:55 AM
I am not judging.That is the Lords job.I just stated a fact.It seems things worked themselves out afterall.