PDA

View Full Version : Paducah LPBW to be shown on 11/26

jeanne230
10-29-2007, 01:20 PM
I just recieved a notice from Maiden Alley that the Paducah episode will air on November 26. Some of us are praying that we were not caught on film!!:-D:-D!

DisruptiveSpirit
10-29-2007, 01:28 PM
And some of us are praying that you are. ;-) LOL

Riggs
10-29-2007, 01:46 PM
I am praying to See ML, as I hope you are too DS!!!

DisruptiveSpirit
10-29-2007, 01:48 PM
If they aired the entire thing with ML and her camera, I'd be howling! LOL

cutefamily
10-29-2007, 01:48 PM
And some of us are praying that you are. LOL

LOL!!

Yes finally the boardies in the front row scene!! Jeanne being booted out of her seat by ML and ML's mom giving ML this look :evil: for dropping her camera, Jeanne laughing at ML :mrgreen: ML looking at Matt :twisted: hee hee, willie thinking how did he ever get there in the first place look :confused:

oh and I forgot the close up of ML picking Emmy fur off her shirt :neutral: and matt's close up looking at ML with fur all over her sweater :shock:

yep outta be a great show for sure http://bestsmileys.com/hyper/6.gif

DisruptiveSpirit
10-29-2007, 01:52 PM
OMG Cute! You have me cracking up with that! I can't stop laughing but can soooooo see things going down like that. LOL

cutefamily
10-29-2007, 01:56 PM
LOL me too DS! Now this is the time TLC department really needs to show their editing talents :mrgreen::mrgreen: close up shots and alot of eye looks LOL!! It would be so funny!! I hear Matt did alot of this which is so cute!!
Matt> http://bestsmileys.com/wink/1.gif

DisruptiveSpirit
10-29-2007, 01:58 PM
LOL Would be funny also if they showed the part with them calling ML. LOL

Riggs
10-29-2007, 02:03 PM
Yea, and the backstage of her walking up to Matt just like that Turkey DS.....

Steelguy
10-29-2007, 02:03 PM
I just marked that day on my calender...can't wait to rib the heck out of you folks, lol.

DisruptiveSpirit
10-29-2007, 02:07 PM
LMAO Riggs and Steel. They prob won't even show any of them.

GrayC
10-29-2007, 04:43 PM
Yea, and the backstage of her walking up to Matt just like that Turkey DS.....
Yeah, cause she didn't have a chance to use the bathroom. :mrgreen:

mattlover87
10-29-2007, 05:12 PM
Does anyone else keep getting an error message when you are clicking on stuff?

Anyhow, this is going to be sooo embarrasing. :oops::oops:

Me looking inappropriate picking at my shirt :oops::oops:
Omg!!!

Oh and that is 2 days before I turn 20. Hopefully, it will be a good early birthday present and not an embarrasing one! :oops: :teehee:

DisruptiveSpirit
10-29-2007, 05:18 PM
Yup ML. The site is messing up big time!!!!!!

Riggs
10-29-2007, 05:20 PM
maybe ML could not hold it any longer and just let it go on the server :lol:

cutefamily
10-29-2007, 06:09 PM
yep some of my posts after I write them go to an error overload...this is a good thing as Matt would say...he is one popular man tonight. The shows were so great! Did you see Amy take Matt lunch and she told him not to work too hard and kissed him bye :-D:-D

Steelguy
10-29-2007, 08:21 PM
503 errors here left right & center.

stlcardsfan06
11-12-2007, 08:20 PM
I was seated right behind ML and Jeanne. Trust me, Matt didnt see her picking stuff off her shirt. The glow coming from her face was blinding!

westy
11-12-2007, 08:29 PM
I was seated right behind ML and Jeanne. Trust me, Matt didnt see her picking stuff off her shirt. The glow coming from her face was blinding!

LOL @ the glow from her face was blinding.

ML I keep waiting to see if your Matt crush will end but its great to see its still going as strong as ever!!!

cutefamily
11-12-2007, 09:02 PM

LOL I like the idea better of thinking she MAY possibly be on the show picking bunny hair off her shirt in the front row :mrgreen::mrgreen: We can all dream and laugh right? :mrgreen:

And woohoo Westy long time no see http://bestsmileys.com/waving/5.gif

westy
11-12-2007, 09:11 PM
Hiya cutefam

I make brief appearances here and there lol

cutefamily
11-12-2007, 09:15 PM
LOL westy glad you made the effort! :mrgreen::mrgreen: tis' hard I know :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Westy> > http://bestsmileys.com/peeping/5.gif

butterflykisses8
11-13-2007, 09:51 AM
man, know I feel like a little kid and can't wait to find out what they have put on the show. It will be neat to see some of ya'll on the show with Matt.

And what's up with the errors on the site lately?

Right Stuff Roloffs
11-13-2007, 06:25 PM
Holy crap is this thread funny. You guys are just too much, and I just love all the fun banter back and forth. What a great stress relief after putting in my resignation letter (today) at my job. Whew! Smile's back on my face where it belongs!!!:-D:-D:-D:-D

justjulie
11-20-2007, 06:43 AM
For those of you who haven't read the section here about when Matt was in Paducah, here are the 2 clips I put on there because I was there in Paducah!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBm9tBvrM5A&feature=user

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFZXB5NWvd0&feature=user

I talked to the cameramen in the sound booth beforehand. I don't know if they videoed much during Matt's talking or not. I should have looked for them. Maybe I saw them, I don't remember. Anyway, I'm hoping they got me asking the question to Molly if she was playing volleyball for school and to Zach if he was playing soccer for school (they both said yes).

I really don't think the camermamen were around at the end when that guy came out and announced that Matt asked to see someone "who was sitting in the front row... her screen name is 'luvjeff'" I think I was the only "camerman"! lol I would've used it more if I'd had another disc with me!!! Hindsight sure is 20/20, huh?

Riggs
11-20-2007, 06:46 AM
I think I put the the one with Matt talking and of course the page for ML in my favorites on youtube...

justjulie
11-20-2007, 10:50 AM
I think I put the the one with Matt talking and of course the page for ML in my favorites on youtube...

Aw, gee, thanks.

bballnumbers
11-20-2007, 06:44 PM
Holy crap is this thread funny. You guys are just too much, and I just love all the fun banter back and forth. What a great stress relief after putting in my resignation letter (today) at my job. Whew! Smile's back on my face where it belongs!!!:-D:-D:-D:-D

Hey, what is happening with your job? And yeah this is funny, but not as funny and me not having cable yet!!!!

charlottesometimes
11-21-2007, 09:17 AM
I really don't think the camermamen were around at the end when that guy came out and announced that Matt asked to see someone "who was sitting in the front row... her screen name is 'luvjeff'" I think I was the only "camerman"! lol I would've used it more if I'd had another disc with me!!! Hindsight sure is 20/20, huh?

Julie, thank you for posting that! I wasn't frequenting this board during the Paducah event, so I didn't know what went down. ML, you were summoned! I have to say, that's pretty cool. :)

cutefamily
11-23-2007, 01:04 PM

Hey RSR :-D So what has happened since your job resign? Just checking in on you. Hope all is good! :-D

Right Stuff Roloffs
11-24-2007, 06:51 PM
Hey RSR :-D So what has happened since your job resign? Just checking in on you. Hope all is good! :-D

HEY ALL!!!

Well, the resigning went well....my boss didn't like it because I'm one of those reliable people that are "used", so I'm glad to be out of there in a week!!!!!:-D Can't wait to start the new job!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving....I did, but had to go to the dr. on Friday for my oldest daughter. All's well, and she's better, thankfully!

FINALLY got to see the episodes from last week.....LMAO when Zach shot himself in the foot with the paintball gun!!!! Holy crap. Amy is just an amazing woman more and more.....what a great Mom and hero!

WorldTraveler76
12-03-2007, 08:08 PM
I was excited for that show, cause they are actually going somewhere I have been. The WhiteHaven house used to be a meeting point in my family, so I was glad to see they were going there, hopefully next they will come to my town.