Old 10-02-2011, 03:18 PM   #1
DisruptiveSpirit
Administrator

Default 10/02/11 - Official Episode Guide *SPOILERS*

The Roloff's deal with some major changes as one of the twins moves out of state, and Matt and Amy come to terms with the state of their marriage and the future of their family.
DisruptiveSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 03:40 PM   #2
cutefamily

YES! The show is starting in a few guys!! Our long waited Roloff fix is about to arrive- Hi Matt

******** LITTLE PEOPLE, BIG WIN*********** I just changed the title of the show

Last edited by cutefamily; 10-02-2011 at 03:55 PM.
cutefamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 04:42 PM   #3
DisruptiveSpirit
Administrator

LMFAO!!!!!!!!! I called Matt out on the white shirt. I text him and told him that I was Jeremy wearing an all white shirt then two seconds later so was Zach. I said.......hmmm......how come he could wear one and not you? He said he prob got yelled at. I said uh huh. LOL
Old 10-02-2011, 04:49 PM   #4
scagjockey

Did you tell him he better get his butt over here. There's no reason he can't chat on FB AND have a tab open for this chat.

Sorry I can't comment on the episode, I don't have TLC anymore
Old 10-02-2011, 04:56 PM   #5
cutefamily

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisruptiveSpirit View Post
LMFAO!!!!!!!!! I called Matt out on the white shirt. I text him and told him that I was Jeremy wearing an all white shirt then two seconds later so was Zach. I said.......hmmm......how come he could wear one and not you? He said he prob got yelled at. I said uh huh. LOL
LOL!!!!!!! You get him girl Oh and thank you matt for wearing my purple dress shirt just for me
I absolutely loved tonights show! Sure hit home to me with the kids moving on in life and getting used to them being gone. The tears matt shed sure was sweet. Some days you really realize when they are not there with you at home- it's sad. Other days you say to yourself YES, they are out of the house Tonights show was really a sweet update of the whole family. I am glad there are more shows still ahead, but would be totally happy with tonights update of where they all are now. Thank you Roloff's for doing another few shows for all of the true fans out there.

Old 10-02-2011, 04:57 PM   #6
DisruptiveSpirit
Administrator

Perfectly put! I dread the day when my son moves out. He definitely will be missed around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutefamily View Post
LOL!!!!!!! You get him girl Oh and thank you matt for wearing my purple dress shirt just for me
I absolutely loved tonights show! Sure hit home to me with the kids moving on in life and getting used to them being gone. The tears matt shed sure was sweet. Some days you really realize when they are not there with you at home- it's sad. Other days you say to yourself YES, they are out of the house Tonights show was really a sweet update of the whole family. I am glad there are more shows still ahead, but would be totally happy with tonights update of where they all are now. Thank you Roloff's for doing another few shows for all of the true fans out there.
Old 10-02-2011, 05:59 PM   #7
Northern Neighbour

O.M.G...did I bawl!!!
Northern Neighbour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 03:33 PM   #8
LPBWfan08

Thumbs up New Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutefamily View Post
Well said Cute
LPBWfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 03:37 PM   #9
LPBWfan08

Question $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hey,

Was just wondering, since the twins are 21 now,
do they get paid directly from TLC?
LPBWfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 04:25 PM   #10
cutefamily

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPBWfan08 View Post
Well said Cute
Thanks it was from the heart

The show is on again right now The Roloff's have a new livingroom pit group couch, what happend to the brown livingroom set. It looked so comfy! The new one looks really nice too!

Last edited by cutefamily; 10-03-2011 at 04:37 PM.