Navigation » MattRoloff.com Forum > Little People Big World > Not Happy With The Show And/Or The Roloff's » Can't we please stop with the divorce talk??

Old 05-16-2010, 11:41 AM   #51
whitedg

whitedg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 02:55 PM   #52
paultnboy

Suddenly I feel like I should go to Confession, and I'm not even Catholic.
paultnboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:00 PM   #53
summerville

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRAMBLEDMIND View Post
BETH, or MOLLY.........but fusion is not always the answer......i am about 6 mos from a chair...manual or motor.......my husband would prefer a regular wheel chair......we can not afford rigging the van for a "motor".......but i would perfer a "motor" so i wouldn't be so depended on an other !.........cc

Keep an eye on government auctions and you may be able to find a van or very small bus with a hydraulic lift system very cheap. I've seen running decommissioned vans and buses from schools and municipalities go for under a $1000. Just be sure you go and examine it in person before bidding. You could use it as is or remove the lift and put it into your own van. It might take a while before the right size vehicle with a lift system becomes available, but it's worth a look.

I bought my current truck from a government police auction, and saved a lot. If you want, I can PM you some websites, or post them here. And don't fall for any scam offering to sell you a list. Registering and accessing real government auction sites cost nothing.
summerville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:27 PM   #54
cutefamily

Quote:
Originally Posted by paultnboy View Post

Suddenly I feel like I should go to Confession, and I'm not even Catholic.

I am

cutefamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 11:38 PM   #55
luvtheroloffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyart47 View Post
i was angry at you matt, that you brought tears to amy's face. You will never know what you have until you lose it.i watched your shows since you started on tv to share your family experiences and the last few shows where you started to become a control freak.

Marriage is a two way street and in your case lately,it has become a oneway street.i seen families torn apart by divorces. It's not a pritty site. My wife and i have been married for 43 years now and she is not just my wife and the mother of my 4 children, she is my best friend and friends don't make friends cry.

Amy! My wife is a little person but like you she has a big heart full of love for her family and everyone, when things get rough, although it may seem hard at times, remember! There is a loving and caring god out there who loves you and all of us. I pray that things will work out for the good for you and matt. Keep the faith and may god bless you and the children.
Jesus loves you to matt and remember, one day, you like me and everyone else, will be judged by the lord . What excuse will you give him?

amen!
Old 05-17-2010, 04:02 AM   #56
Mrs.Sawyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvtheroloffs View Post
amen!
Mrs.Sawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 03:55 AM   #57
tommyart47

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOTLEMASTER View Post
I don't want to give the wrong impression about Amy. I do like her and I think she is a great person but some times I am just too honest about my opinion. Its a family flaw. I like the whole family. I act like I know them and I really don't. You can't judge people from a thirty minute show. I'm sure the kids get hurt if they read negative things about their parents. I know my children would. My opinions are a dime a dozen.Lol
I am not judging.That is the Lords job.I just stated a fact.It seems things worked themselves out afterall.