Navigation » MattRoloff.com Forum > Little People Big World > Talk about the Roloff Family and Farm » Matt's Official Facebook Fan Page- I Swear!

Old 02-14-2012, 07:01 PM   #1281
whitedg

Matt Roloff

Happy Valentine Day everyone! Amy and I fly to NYC tomorrow morning to celebrate our Valentine a day later in the Big Apple. ... And then we'll get a little promo work done for this Sundays LPBW. Then we race back to Portland.... So I can kick off phase II of the engineering on my big dirt project... Then off to Roatan Hondouras next week.. Busy little man I am.
whitedg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 05:19 PM   #1282
whitedg

This has been in our news for awhile. It is taking many days to get the rock down to the museum in LA. Did not know that Matt knows the man who is moving this huge rock. He was just on the news last week.

Matt Roloff

My buddy Terry Emmert is moving this giant Rock down in LA. He's called me today and wants me come "help" drive the truck the final leg into the LA museum. very tempting...

Old 03-09-2012, 02:26 AM   #1283
DisruptiveSpirit
Administrator

HAHAHA Just saw that in the news yesterday. Figures Matt knows the guy. LOL
DisruptiveSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 06:37 PM   #1284
whitedg

Matt Roloff

Rocky is doing so well. He's still running around the entire farm. Both farms even. Amy and I figured out today that's Jacob was 2 yrs old when we got the old boy as a puppy. That means he's 13 years old! The life expectancy of Bullmastiff's is 8-11 years. rocky is a rock of ages!
Old 04-15-2012, 10:45 AM   #1285
whitedg

Matt Roloff:
Well... Was home for a day and and a half anyway. Took Molly took the airport with us this morning for her class trip to DC.. Amy and I off to California. Had just enough time at home to snap this photo of the field almost ready to plant pumpkins... Soon as the ground temp warms up just a few more degrees.

Old 04-16-2012, 01:24 PM   #1286
Denise

Default I'm new and have a question about LPBW:Farm series

Hi !
I have a question about the Little People, Big World: Farm series. There were supposed to be 4 shows but I only saw 1 on 2/19/12. I set my dvr and it only recorded the one I have 40 of the Little People, Big World shows recorded that I can watch but it looks like only 1 of the 4 of the "Farm" series aired. Does anybody know why? Amy kindly answered a couple of my emails but avoided answering that question. I would really like to see the other 3 shows. I'd like to know how the purchase of the additional farm is going.

Thanks for any input !
Denise
Denise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 03:10 PM   #1287
Lprdgecko

I may be wrong, but I think there were two others that aired: one in January and one in December. I didn't see one of them, but the two I saw were about Zach getting a job, and the other was about Zach and his girlfriend. Though, now that I'm thinking about it, these might have been in the same episode... Are these the episodes you are talking about? I hope we get some new LPBW episodes soon.

All who call on God in true faith, earnestly from the heart, will certainly be heard, and will receive what they have asked and desired.
-Martin Luther

TTU Class of 2013
Lprdgecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 03:37 PM   #1288
DisruptiveSpirit
Administrator

Hello and welcome!

Just checked the other forum about the show and it looks like there was a show on the following dates:

12/11/11
1/22/12
2/19/12

I think there is one, maybe two, left that haven't aired yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise View Post
Hi !
I have a question about the Little People, Big World: Farm series. There were supposed to be 4 shows but I only saw 1 on 2/19/12. I set my dvr and it only recorded the one I have 40 of the Little People, Big World shows recorded that I can watch but it looks like only 1 of the 4 of the "Farm" series aired. Does anybody know why? Amy kindly answered a couple of my emails but avoided answering that question. I would really like to see the other 3 shows. I'd like to know how the purchase of the additional farm is going.

Thanks for any input !
Denise
Old 04-16-2012, 05:35 PM   #1289
Denise

The Little People Big World: Farm series of 4 shows started on 2/19/12. I only got to see this first one. I do not think any of the other 3 Little People Big World: Farm shows were aired. They were to be shown on the consecutive Sunday nights, per the promo's. Matt and Amy also talked about the 4 shows and the start date on morning show interviews. I think they were on the Today Show or GMA and Fox and Friends. I wonder why they didn't show the final 3. Could it be that TLC did not get the ratings they needed with the first one on 2/19/12?
Did anyone else see the interviews or promo's about the Little People, Big World: Farm series? I still have show # 1 on my DVR. Any news on how the 2nd farm is going? Zach didn't want to rent the house on the 2nd farm so I'm wondering what they deceided to do with it. Lots for TLC to film about

Thanks !

Denise

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisruptiveSpirit View Post
Hello and welcome!

Just checked the other forum about the show and it looks like there was a show on the following dates:

12/11/11
1/22/12
2/19/12

I think there is one, maybe two, left that haven't aired yet.
Denise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 05:38 PM   #1290
DisruptiveSpirit
Administrator

The "specials" were not meant to be aired one week after another. Instead, there were meant to be aired about every 2-3 months. However, we got word from Matt a few months back that they were looking to push the remaining "specials" to air sooner because they were also shooting some new shows. Still waiting to hear if these new shows will mean the series coming back on regularly or just another batch of "specials." As soon as we know more it will be posted.

More info here: http://mattroloff.com/talk/showthread.php?t=6306

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise View Post

Thanks !

Denise