Old 02-04-2008, 01:30 PM   #1
MelanieAM

Unhappy Your Step Stools

My mom although not a little person (she's 5'2"a medium person) is having bilateral knee surgery as she can barely walk now. I had seen the step stool Matt invented on the show ... her bed is high and so is my dads car I have been going crazy trying to figure out where to buy one of these stools and what the weight limits on it are but I have had no success ... When I saw it I thought it was the best invention ever and thought for sure Discovery Store would have had them but to my dismay no luck so I thought maybe posting here would help me out ... CAN ANYONE HELP ME???? Are they for sale anywhre??? I would really like to get her this as it will be very difficult at first and maybe for a long time to lift her legs very high this really is a great invention ... not just for little people but it could benefit the elderly & those with arthritis and fibromyalgia (not sure if I spelled that right) I truley hope it is for sale outside of the hotels and such that have already purchased it in bulk. Please email me if you can help at poppyswolfgirl@yahoo.com
MelanieAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 01:50 PM   #2
Kaitlin

Hi Melanie--

Although the stools were originally intended for hotels, we do sell them to individuals. I will email you all the information, but you ask a good question, so if others would like information about the step stools or Matt's company, Direct Access Solutions, feel free to contact me at kaitlin@lp-access.com.

Thanks, Melanie!
Kaitlin is offline   Reply With Quote