Old 03-11-2008, 09:25 PM   #11
gap134

Quote:
Originally Posted by olicat45 View Post
Life does begin at 40 but also everything starts to go south at 40! lol
Isn't that the truth
Old 03-12-2008, 11:49 AM   #12
Right Stuff Roloffs

It really was neat to see Zach have an interest in girls.....and he did it without having Matt's involvement. There was a big discussion earlier about how some people were appauled that Matt was pushing Zach so hard during the LPA conventions towards finding a girlfriend that was a LP, and now he's opening up other avenues ("average" sized girls/women). Shows he's really coming into his own and maturing. Makes me want to shed a tear!

As far as Kirsten goes.....I'm just really glad Jeremy didn't make a "big deal" about her whole comment about getting married and how A and B type personalities mix well together. He handled it wonderfully, IMHO, and, during his interview, he made such a positive comment about it being nice having a steady friendship, one you can really count on, etc.

Our little boys are growing up!!
Old 03-12-2008, 12:00 PM   #13
Dirtsquirt

Nice Avatar Right Stuff... Is that DR yours?
Mark Twain: "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, dream and discover..."
Dirtsquirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 12:02 PM   #14
Right Stuff Roloffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtsquirt View Post
Nice Avatar Right Stuff... Is that DR yours?
Thanks, squirt. Yeah, it's mine. Had it now for ~7 years. Love it and only have ~5K miles on it. Really want to add to that this summer!

You ride?
Old 03-12-2008, 01:43 PM   #15
Mommato4

Thumbs down

Ugh, I cannot stand Jer's girlfriend. Blah!

LOL, my kids and I watch the show together and I told my two preteen (soon to be teens, waaaah) to please, please not bring home a girl like that. LOL
Mommato4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 03:29 PM   #16
tommyart47

Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by beth View Post
Well I was so excited to see Zach's girlfriend on the new episode lastnight and I think she is cute. Is anyone with me when I say that as usual Jeremy's girlfriend grated on my nerves!!! She never shuts up. When he was cleaning the pool did you all hear her go on and on and on about him beingType A personality over and over again? THen she mentioned something about marriage. That poor boy!! I mean get off his back already. Zach's gal on the other hand seemed so sweet. And did you notice how nervous he was?
Zach is a good kid and his girlfriend seems nice also... The boys are only 17 and have gollage to look foreward to. Over the years we find many people comming and going in our lives. Some we keep as friends and some we just drift apart from. I think Jer is a smart lad and will make the right deccissions when he has to . It's his life and he has to face the challenges but at least he now has friends to turn to for advise and advise is all we as fans can give.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:34 PM   #17
tommyart47

Default to harsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommato4 View Post
Ugh, I cannot stand Jer's girlfriend. Blah!

LOL, my kids and I watch the show together and I told my two preteen (soon to be teens, waaaah) to please, please not bring home a girl like that. LOL
I think you are to judgmental of her She may just be shy or afrade knowing her relationship is under the microscope with Jer. He's smart and I thing he knows how to live his own life.All I can say to you Mommato is Judge not Lest YOU be judged yourself.
Old 03-12-2008, 06:42 PM   #18
beth

Gotta disagree with you. I'm 28 years old and had several boyfriends before ever thinking about getting married. That whole needy thing that Jeremy's girlfriend has going on is bad enough, let alone now being pushy!?!? You heard Jeremy tell Jacob to not even listen to her when she continued to harp on him out by the pool and thats because he 's sick of hearing that junk. Guys don't like needy girls and she is definately not the normal teenage girl!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtjd View Post
What I saw was two teenage couples doing what teenage couples normally do. Teenage girls talk about babies and marriage when they are around their boyfriends. Some get married and have babies and many survive several years and never do those things. It is just an exploratory exercise for that age group. It is a learning experience and part of growing up. I remember at that age walking through the maternity and baby clothing section of a department store with a girlfriend of several months while she talked about other family members that were married and pregnant. I did not get married until about ten years later and it was to someone else. Jeremy and Kirsten and Zach and Danni are not kids anymore. They and their girlfriends are young adults with young adult minds and bodies.

Last edited by beth; 03-12-2008 at 07:03 PM.
beth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:47 PM   #19
Fizzykitty

I like Kirsten...and i think she is a very beautiful young lady.
I would not want my daughter on national television with all the mean people out there judging her and picking on her...its really nobodys business who Jeremy dates.And I think its just nasty to pick her apart.

wjtjd...I agree with you.
and Mommato4...you are rude.
Fizzykitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:59 PM   #20
Mrs.Sawyer

I say props to Jeremy for not dating a Barbie doll. Kirsten is an all-American teen girl, IMO. I just hope he isn't staying with her because he doesn't want to hurt her feelings by being "just friends".
Mrs.Sawyer is offline   Reply With Quote