Old 11-16-2008, 09:57 AM   #1
janet_hatfield

Default Morquio's Syndrome

Hello, my name is Meggan Lanham and my grandmother, mother, and I are very big fans of your show. My grandmother, Sue Hatfield, and I watched your episode where you went to Iraq and visited those two children with Morquio's disease. My grandmother had three children, two of which had Morquio's Syndrome. My aunt Susan lived to be 5 and my aunt Tammy lived to be 29. The doctors told her that she wouldn't live to be six. If you are interested in pictures or more details, please write to my grandmother at her email address janet_hatfield41@yahoo.com. She is really interested and would like to speak with you. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Meggan R. Lanham
janet_hatfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:33 PM   #2
SCRAMBLEDMIND

thank you for sharing. you must know what the Iraqi family is facing...GOD bless you all
Old 11-17-2008, 02:47 PM   #3
ImagineJL

Send a message via AIM to ImagineJL Send a message via Yahoo to ImagineJL
Default Oh....

I don't remember even hearing the diagnosis. Oh well. lol.
Anyway, I'd like to learn more about this syndrome. I work at a special education school and know rare syndromes that most people never heard of. So this syndrome is or sounds interesting to me. However, it's ashame that the kids are so medically fragile. I hope they get and feel better very soon. I wonder if they have to come to America for the help they need and if so if it's possible to get the family here to live/stay here while the kids are getting the medical attention they so desperately need.