Navigation » MattRoloff.com Forum > Little People Big World > Ask matt » Zach Answers Your Questions Part 1 (12/12/08)

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 01:50 PM   #21
hollisterlover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobsbigbrother View Post
Hey, DS, can I get the scoop about how you came to do this interviewing the family, and, how you met them? I just want to know so I can be sure that it is something they are allowing you to do, and, not just something you are doing without their permission.
DS is the 'super moderator' of this site. that means she supervises the posting and such, and in turn i'm pretty sure has access to the roloff's. so of course she is allowed to post these answers. but who knows... like she said, she could just be making this stuff up.
Old 12-12-2008, 01:54 PM   #22
DisruptiveSpirit
Administrator

LOL And, I'm sure if I were just making stuff up and lying I would have been found out by now by either Eric, Becky, Sam or Matt himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollisterlover View Post
DS is the 'super moderator' of this site. that means she supervises the posting and such, and in turn i'm pretty sure has access to the roloff's. so of course she is allowed to post these answers. but who knows... like she said, she could just be making this stuff up.
Old 12-12-2008, 02:18 PM   #23
gap134

Quote:
Hey, DS, can I get the scoop about how you came to do this interviewing the family, and, how you met them? I just want to know so I can be sure that it is something they are allowing you to do, and, not just something you are doing without their permission.
Jeez!
Old 12-12-2008, 03:29 PM   #24
soccerfan12

If Zach liked fifa 08, he better get fifa 09, it's great!! So addicting.
Old 12-12-2008, 03:42 PM   #25
Jacobsbigbrother

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisruptiveSpirit View Post
I guess I make the answers up myself huh?

Sorry I came off like that. I just wanted to know how you got to do this for the family. I will always be thankful that they are able to answer the questions so thjat we can have the info on the fam.
Old 12-12-2008, 04:07 PM   #26
DisruptiveSpirit
Administrator

LOL it's ok. I just thought it was funny.

Anyway, when this forum was created I was recommended to Matt to be a MOD. And so, he emailed me and asked that I contact him by phone in order for us to get to know each other a little more before he agreed. The rest is history I guess.

However, we have never met face to face yet. But we do speak regularly over the phone (sometimes several times a week, a day). I think I help him stay in touch with what's going on here and what people have to say about the show. Especially since his schedule often makes it impossible for him to do so himself. And, before it's asked (because it's usually the next thing people want to know), I volunteer to do all of this.

Quote:
Sorry I came off like that. I just wanted to know how you got to do this for the family. I will always be thankful that they are able to answer the questions so thjat we can have the info on the fam.
Old 12-12-2008, 04:19 PM   #27
olicat45

DS have u ever mentioned a boardie meetup at his farm?
Old 12-12-2008, 04:39 PM   #28
DisruptiveSpirit
Administrator

As you were posting this I was on the phone with Matt and he said that that sounds like a great idea. That we should.

He also said that he remembers the time when some of the boardies came to the farm and presented them with the scrapbook. He said he felt bad because he didn't have enough time to spend with them. He also said if you ever see the cameras filming in his office and if they pan up at his bookcase you can see the scrapbook on it. I thought that was cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by olicat45 View Post
DS have u ever mentioned a boardie meetup at his farm?
Old 12-12-2008, 05:16 PM   #29
hollisterlover

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisruptiveSpirit View Post
He also said if you ever see the cameras filming in his office and if they pan up at his bookcase you can see the scrapbook on it. I thought that was cool.
awesome! i'll keep an eye out for that next time.
Old 12-12-2008, 07:56 PM   #30
Fizzykitty

Zack!
Closed Thread