Navigation » MattRoloff.com Forum > Little People Big World > Not Happy With The Show And/Or The Roloff's » I am disappointed at Matt these past episodes...

Old 03-10-2009, 02:23 PM   #1
Jacobsbigbrother

Default I am disappointed at Matt these past episodes...

I usually do not get mad at the show, but, I was soo mad I was about to cry my head off at Matt. I was disappointed to see how he left in the middle of the vacation to go back to the farm. I understand that there were some things oing on there, but, Camerino, or, whoever was at the farm runn ing it, could have called Matt, which they did, and, Matt could have told them what to do instead of going back to the fatm. They could have sent him a bunch of Cell camera pics of how bad the place looked, and, Matt could have explained what to do. But, noooooooooooooooo he ran off in the middle of the vacation to take care of his precious farm. That to me tells me that all he cares about is the farm, and, not the kids,, who will be leaving the house soon, and, he needs to spend as much time with them as he can before that happens. I just feel he could habe done what I explained above. He has sure missed out on tons of stuff that the kids have done over the years due to the fact that his businesses come first. While they are important to keeping the family together, Matt should devote more time to his family. That is what i think about this. What ius everyone's take?
Jacobsbigbrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:36 PM   #2
cutefamily

If you will notice when Amy has the kids around she makes her husband last. She talks to the boys and Matt is pushed out. Especially when the boys friends are in the picture as well. I think Matt was traveling alot as the kids were small (making his living) and Amy was at home with the kids.
Maybe she blames Matt for being gone making a living? Maybe he blames her for the lack of discipline the kids have sometimes? They are both competative so it might be a control issue between them.

I think Matt has made a wonderful life for his family and should be very proud of himself. I think I would have a big head if I accomplished all that this man has. I believe anything he touches turns to gold. He has been blessed.
I think all children have some discipline issues including my own sometimes- they test the waters everyday being my kids are the same age at Matt's. I do think Matt did what he thought was best by leaving the vacation. What would people say who wanted to visit the farm this year if the pumpkins were not there or killed by drought. He was thinking of the long term problems and I think he made the right choice. Amy has been traveling alone for quite some time. Maybe Matt feels that is the way she wants it?

cutefamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:10 PM   #3
Mrs.Sawyer

I loved the scene where Matt was sleeping on Amy's shoulder on the bus
Mrs.Sawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:05 PM   #4
cutefamily

Very sweet!

Old 03-10-2009, 06:19 PM   #5
Jacobsbigbrother

I just saw it as a whole, Matt does not care about his kids memories, and, being with them when they make them. I just feel like he is wanting to not spend any time with them.

And, for the whole Amy keeping Matt out of the picture when he was there, I think they both need to go on a mini vacation after they get back, and, get the flame rekindled, and, get things back on track. I just think they as a family need to sit down, and, get their priorities straight. They are a wonderful family, and, I do not want to see them break up over something like this. We love you Roloff family.
Old 03-10-2009, 06:46 PM   #6
Mrs.Sawyer

oh for pity's sake, they aren't breaking up
Old 03-10-2009, 06:47 PM   #7
cutefamily

LOL Sawyer!

Old 03-10-2009, 08:25 PM   #8
Jacobsbigbrother

I know they are not breaking up. I am just making those who don't know realize that they are the best couple on television, and, they could never reak up at all. I would be sad. And, that would be a cold day in hell before they broke up.
Old 03-11-2009, 02:42 PM   #9
GrayC

I didn't see the show but Matt was gone for one day right? That sounds pretty good that he rushed back to the family.

Why did he miss Molly's graduation? I don't see a good excuse for that unless he was sick.

GrayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:44 PM   #10
Mrs.Sawyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayC_08 View Post
I didn't see the show but Matt was gone for one day right? That sounds pretty good that he rushed back to the family.

Why did he miss Molly's graduation? I don't see a good excuse for that unless he was sick.
he was in Iraq