Navigation » MattRoloff.com Forum > Little People Big World > Talk about the TV Show Little People Big World » 4/19/10 - Official Episode Guide *SPOILERS*

Old 04-20-2010, 03:39 PM   #71
Northern Neighbour

I had a brochure come in the mail today with some amazing deals for all over Europe. These were 10-14 day trips too.
Northern Neighbour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 03:49 PM   #72
DisruptiveSpirit
Administrator

Sure would be ok with us. We're the type of family that doesn't need a fancy shmancy place to stay (as long as it's clean, ya know?). We'd rather spend all that extra money on activities. You're hardly in the hotel anyway. Just to sleep really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap134 View Post
Depending on where you stay. If a Best Western is OK with ya, then yes. You have to book it in advance about 3 months.
DisruptiveSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 03:51 PM   #73
Northern Neighbour

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisruptiveSpirit View Post
Sure would be ok with us. We're the type of family that doesn't need a fancy shmancy place to stay (as long as it's clean, ya know?). We'd rather spend all that extra money on activities. You're hardly in the hotel anyway. Just to sleep really.
My husband always says as long as it's clean and decent 'cause it's not like we're buying it!
Old 04-20-2010, 03:53 PM   #74
DisruptiveSpirit
Administrator

Exactly!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Neighbour View Post
My husband always says as long as it's clean and decent 'cause it's not like we're buying it!
Old 04-20-2010, 03:54 PM   #75
cutefamily

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisruptiveSpirit View Post
It has to be clean for me too, OMG the first thing I do is throw the bedspread on the floor far from the bed. Remember Kate in the hotel with the flip flops...LOL hate to admit it but it is so me. Did you see that Tori and Dean hotel eppi too, that was even more me

cutefamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 03:55 PM   #76
DisruptiveSpirit
Administrator

LOL I saw it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutefamily View Post
It has to be clean for me too, OMG the first thing I do is throw the bedspread on the floor far from the bed. Remember Kate in the hotel with the flip flops...LOL hate to admit it but it is so me. Did you see that Tori and Dean hotel eppi too, that was even more me
Old 04-20-2010, 03:58 PM   #77
Northern Neighbour

Quote:
Yup...I do that to. The bedspread gives me the crawlies. I never put my bare feet to the floor, never use the glasses in the room and if that's not enough crazy for ya, I even bring a tube of clorox wipes for the phone, remote control, door knobs....I'm sick, I know it!
Old 04-20-2010, 03:59 PM   #78
cutefamily

Quote:
Yup...I do that to. The bedspread gives me the crawlies. I never put my bare feet to the floor, never use the glasses in the room and if that's not enough crazy for ya, I even bring a tube of clorox wipes for the phone, remote control, door knobs....I'm sick, I know it!

Love that I am not the only sick-o here

cutefamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 04:01 PM   #79
DisruptiveSpirit
Administrator

OMG!!!!!! I do the wipes too!!!!! That's where most germs are are on the things you mentioned!!!!

Quote:
Old 04-20-2010, 04:01 PM   #80
Northern Neighbour

Quote:
Love that I am not the only sick-o here
For as long as I am here you will never be alone Cute.