Navigation » MattRoloff.com Forum > Little People Big World > Talk about the TV Show Little People Big World » 12/06/10 - Official Episode Guide *FINALE SPOILERS*

Old 12-06-2010, 08:05 AM   #51
Bear

Well i not leacing once the show goes off matt still has his Facebook and hopfully will keep his page as for the TLCers board it can stay open and all the haters can stay there for all i care but if it closes and they come here i hope that what needs done will be done to keep this board from closing down because if too much touble is caused over ont his one Matt might just say to much trouble and close this one. have to be carefull
Old 12-06-2010, 09:45 AM   #52
DOTLEMASTER

I wonder why they have never sold the last few seasons on dvd's? If they have I haven't seen any. I know they were kinda bad but still I would like all the seasons. I only have the first three.
DOTLEMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 10:27 AM   #53
scagjockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOTLEMASTER View Post
I wonder why they have never sold the last few seasons on dvd's? If they have I haven't seen any. I know they were kinda bad but still I would like all the seasons. I only have the first three.
Season 4 comes out in January.
http://store.discovery.com/detail.php?p=259561
I'm sure the rest will eventually be released. It would be nice if they include a blooper reel, or "the making of LPBW" on one of these sets.

Last edited by scagjockey; 12-06-2010 at 10:29 AM.
scagjockey is offline   Reply With Quote