Navigation » MattRoloff.com Forum > Little People Big World > Talk about the TV Show Little People Big World » 12/03/13 - LPBW Official Episode Guide *SPOILERS*

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2013, 06:12 PM   #1
DisruptiveSpirit
Administrator
 
DisruptiveSpirit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,497
Exclamation 12/03/13 - LPBW Official Episode Guide *SPOILERS*

All Tangled Up
9:00 PM ET


A job opportunity may mean big changes for Zach and Tori. When Zach looks for advice, Matt brags that he and Amy have worked well together this summer and suggests Zach take notice. Baffled, Zach challenges his parents to spend 24-hours tethered together!
DisruptiveSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 09:18 PM   #2
whitedg
Senior Member
 
whitedg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,494
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisruptiveSpirit View Post
All Tangled Up
9:00 PM ET


A job opportunity may mean big changes for Zach and Tori. When Zach looks for advice, Matt brags that he and Amy have worked well together this summer and suggests Zach take notice. Baffled, Zach challenges his parents to spend 24-hours tethered together!
Oh boy! Tethered together. I see an argumentative epi coming.
whitedg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 06:19 PM   #3
Lprdgecko
Senior Member
 
Lprdgecko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: TN
Posts: 6,137
Default

Omg this episode.... bicker bicker bicker bicker....
__________________

All who call on God in true faith, earnestly from the heart, will certainly be heard, and will receive what they have asked and desired.
-Martin Luther


TTU Class of 2013
Lprdgecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 04:26 AM   #4
DisruptiveSpirit
Administrator
 
DisruptiveSpirit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,497
Default

I know!!!! LOL Poor Amy. She's in the middle of talking about something and Matt just cuts her off to talk about something else like he doesn't even hear her. LOL
DisruptiveSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 08:20 AM   #5
cruiser
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 17
Default

Yes, I am starting to think they should change the name of the show to "Little People, Big Bicker"
__________________
I miss the Prev!
cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 08:25 AM   #6
DisruptiveSpirit
Administrator
 
DisruptiveSpirit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21,497
Default

However, I do gotta say I was happy this episode was NOT about a wedding. I mean, it was cool and all when it was labeled "LPBG Wedding Farm". At least then if you wanted to watch a show about a wedding you could tune in. BUT, if I see that LPBW is on, I want to tune in and see stuff about the family. NOT someone who's getting married.
DisruptiveSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:27 PM   #7
Lprdgecko
Senior Member
 
Lprdgecko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: TN
Posts: 6,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
Yes, I am starting to think they should change the name of the show to "Little People, Big Bicker"


Quote:
Originally Posted by DisruptiveSpirit View Post
However, I do gotta say I was happy this episode was NOT about a wedding. I mean, it was cool and all when it was labeled "LPBG Wedding Farm". At least then if you wanted to watch a show about a wedding you could tune in. BUT, if I see that LPBW is on, I want to tune in and see stuff about the family. NOT someone who's getting married.
I agree.
__________________

All who call on God in true faith, earnestly from the heart, will certainly be heard, and will receive what they have asked and desired.
-Martin Luther


TTU Class of 2013
Lprdgecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 08:03 PM   #8
Pinksneakers2
Senior Member
 
Pinksneakers2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,914
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lprdgecko View Post




I agree.
I agree with you too.

I enjoyed the wedding episodes. For some reason, TLC must feel we enjoy watching the bickering. I am a little tired of it but I rather see a little disagreement rather than the "Duggar" marriage where the wives are subservient. I don't think Amy will every be accused of being subservient. I think Amy said Matt would have like to elope but she wanted the full church wedding. I am not sure how long it was between the time they met and married but I don't think they had several dates.
__________________
Pinksneakers2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump