Navigation » MattRoloff.com Forum > Little People Big World > Talk about the TV Show Little People Big World » 12/03/13 - LPBW Official Episode Guide *SPOILERS*

Old 11-26-2013, 06:12 PM   #1
DisruptiveSpirit
Administrator

Exclamation 12/03/13 - LPBW Official Episode Guide *SPOILERS*

All Tangled Up
9:00 PM ET

A job opportunity may mean big changes for Zach and Tori. When Zach looks for advice, Matt brags that he and Amy have worked well together this summer and suggests Zach take notice. Baffled, Zach challenges his parents to spend 24-hours tethered together!
DisruptiveSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 09:18 PM   #2
whitedg

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisruptiveSpirit View Post
All Tangled Up
9:00 PM ET

A job opportunity may mean big changes for Zach and Tori. When Zach looks for advice, Matt brags that he and Amy have worked well together this summer and suggests Zach take notice. Baffled, Zach challenges his parents to spend 24-hours tethered together!
Oh boy! Tethered together. I see an argumentative epi coming.
whitedg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 06:19 PM   #3
Lprdgecko

Omg this episode.... bicker bicker bicker bicker....

All who call on God in true faith, earnestly from the heart, will certainly be heard, and will receive what they have asked and desired.
-Martin Luther

TTU Class of 2013
Lprdgecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 04:26 AM   #4
DisruptiveSpirit
Administrator

I know!!!! LOL Poor Amy. She's in the middle of talking about something and Matt just cuts her off to talk about something else like he doesn't even hear her. LOL
Old 12-04-2013, 08:20 AM   #5
cruiser

Yes, I am starting to think they should change the name of the show to "Little People, Big Bicker"
Old 12-04-2013, 08:25 AM   #6
DisruptiveSpirit
Administrator

However, I do gotta say I was happy this episode was NOT about a wedding. I mean, it was cool and all when it was labeled "LPBG Wedding Farm". At least then if you wanted to watch a show about a wedding you could tune in. BUT, if I see that LPBW is on, I want to tune in and see stuff about the family. NOT someone who's getting married.
Old 12-04-2013, 02:27 PM   #7
Lprdgecko

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
Yes, I am starting to think they should change the name of the show to "Little People, Big Bicker"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisruptiveSpirit View Post
However, I do gotta say I was happy this episode was NOT about a wedding. I mean, it was cool and all when it was labeled "LPBG Wedding Farm". At least then if you wanted to watch a show about a wedding you could tune in. BUT, if I see that LPBW is on, I want to tune in and see stuff about the family. NOT someone who's getting married.
I agree.

All who call on God in true faith, earnestly from the heart, will certainly be heard, and will receive what they have asked and desired.
-Martin Luther

TTU Class of 2013
Lprdgecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 08:03 PM   #8
Pinksneakers2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lprdgecko View Post

I agree.
I agree with you too.

I enjoyed the wedding episodes. For some reason, TLC must feel we enjoy watching the bickering. I am a little tired of it but I rather see a little disagreement rather than the "Duggar" marriage where the wives are subservient. I don't think Amy will every be accused of being subservient. I think Amy said Matt would have like to elope but she wanted the full church wedding. I am not sure how long it was between the time they met and married but I don't think they had several dates.