Old 11-05-2007, 06:53 PM   #1
JRoloffFan28

Default Just Doing Their Jobs

You guys need to lighten up just a bit on the family. They're a normal American family like alot of other normal American families. I don't believe that they're teaching their children any more wrong than any other families would. They need to have a different approach because if every family was exactly the same, this world would be so boring......so just try and lighten it up a bit please. I watch this show and I love it and I don't like hearing about how they teach their children vs what you would do or whatever.....How would you like the entire world telling you what to do through a forum board? Think about that for a second okay?
JRoloffFan28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 08:40 PM   #2
Steelguy

This is the most Roloff friendly forum on the net J. The majority of posters here are very respectful. I, and everyone else here, have a right to post any opinion they choose, so long as it is done in a respectful manner. Just because we don't always agree with everything they do doesn't make us disrepectful.

Think about that for a minute.

"Since then, there's something about the roar of glass-packs that just send chills through me like a first kiss." KimRenee2
Steelguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 09:04 PM   #3
Mrs.Sawyer

to the board, Fan!

Some say because they are on TV people have a right to say anything they want about them. 'Tis true! However, no law says we can't have opinions about other people's opinions

I think you will like it here, please post often.
Mrs.Sawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 10:27 PM   #4
olicat45

We here at this forum love the roloffs
Old 11-06-2007, 06:52 AM   #5
Daverbonz

J, me tinks you are confusing a few boards but that's ok we won't bite you head off like some other places. We come here because (a) we like the show; (b) we like the roloff's and realize what you see is not necessarily the whole story; (c) we discuss parts of the show with a rational and pragmatic outlook. In other words we aren't flippin retards to think well, Molly said "Shut up" once, ergo, Amy and Matt are bad parents and Molly should be institutionalized.....

BTW, welcome and enjoy the forum..
Daverbonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 09:07 AM   #6
mrspiper61

I finally checked out the TLC board, I couldnt resist. Wow what a difference people seem like they are just trying to pick a fight or are just unhappy. This board is the first one I ever checked out so I have a very good foundation for visiting other sites.
mrspiper61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 12:15 PM   #7
WorldTraveler76

I agree, The Roloff's have enough on their plates as it is, Amy is always doing something with or for the kids, I am sure that she is doing the best she knows how. Matt on the other hand needs to be a little more helpful to Amy, instead of Amy taking the kids to a sports game, Matt should, just little things like that would be better.
Old 11-24-2007, 05:31 PM   #8
Mrs.Sawyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldTraveler76 View Post
instead of Amy taking the kids to a sports game, Matt should, just little things like that would be better.
I get the impression that Amy would never miss a kid's sports match even if her life depended on it. Matt, it seems, is not that interested in the sports, and besides, he is (or was) not home enough to go to the games.

Suggestion to WorldTraveler, tone done the signature and
Old 11-24-2007, 08:41 PM   #9
bluebird48

One of the worse things about that board is attacking other posters. Why can't they just accept others opinions without the insults?
I was told before I came to this site (Matt's board), it was all sickening sweet here. I don't think that's true. Like someone mentioned it's just a matter of respect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspiper61 View Post
I finally checked out the TLC board, I couldnt resist. Wow what a difference people seem like they are just trying to pick a fight or are just unhappy. This board is the first one I ever checked out so I have a very good foundation for visiting other sites.
bluebird48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 07:16 AM   #10
Mrs.Sawyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird48 View Post
One of the worse things about that board is attacking other posters. Why can't they just accept others opinions without the insults?
I was told before I came to this site (Matt's board), it was all sickening sweet here. I don't think that's true. Like someone mentioned it's just a matter of respect.
Truth be told, it is a few of the posters from HERE that go over THERE and join in on the insults. However, the regulars from THERE don't practice what they preach and just love to throw insults back. That's why threads disappear there.